OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.

none
Hotmail contacts retrieval.

Question

• Dear all,

I need to retrieve contacts list from Hotmail in my Desktop Application. I gone through documentation of LiveSDK. But I am not understanding how to start with. I am having following doubts,

1. Which IDE, I should use to start programming (I have Eclipse installed).

2. I am thinging to use REST API, please give suggestions how I should start programming using REST and is I need to download any SDK for this.

I am completely newbie for the APIs REST, Javascript. I don't know how to start with these APIs, please help me to begin programming.

If possible, please provide any references where I can get more information.

Awaiting for your reply.....Thanks in advance...

Anand

Friday, January 20, 2012 6:42 AM

Answers

All replies

OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.