OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.

I forgot my Windows Live ID password, i don't know my secret question, is there no hope??

Question

• Hello, my problem is like this basically:

I have an Xbox LIVE account and would like the option of being able to recover my gamertag to my friends Xbox 360 but i cannot do this because i do not know the password for my Windows LIVE ID as i have forgotten it, after i went to the "forgot password?" part on the Windows LIVE website it made me answer my secret question which was "best childhood friend".
    But i do not know the answer or the password, will i be able to get the gamertag back if my xbox breaks :S

Thankyou for reading - please help me with this

My Gamertag is Mad Max 146, send me a message if you have advice
    Wednesday, August 05, 2009 11:06 PM

Answers

All replies

OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.