My friend's hotmail account has been hacked. Can someone help me get his password back?

Answers

• Hi Max and anybody else who might have had their hotmail account hacked/ hijacked,

I had my hotmail account returned within 2 days after contacting the "Microsoft Windows Live Help Desk Team"...

I followed the instructions which member "NocturneRose" posted on here on 21st January 2009...

Please read on and do not despair...

Andrew ;o)

(Quoting the post from member 'NocturneRose' 21st January 2009) 

"I managed to get my hotmail account back.
    Go to the hotmail front page and select Help Central at the bottom right corner of the screen (it's on several windows live pages so you should be able to find it elsewhere pretty easily). On the page that loads select the 'search for' text box and type in Account Hacked and press enter. There will be two help topics come up, select What do I do if I think someone is using my Windows Live ID?
    When the right hand pane has loaded select the link which says Report to Microsoft (it's right near the top).
    This will load a new page with a form you will need to complete.

Where it asks what type of problem you have select 'sign in and password' then in the next drop down box select 'I think someone hijacked or hacked my logon credentials'.
    I sent them a report late on the evening of the 7th, I recieved a reply on the morning of the 10th (saturday) and had my email account back before noon. You will need to be able to provide as much information as possible including names of any sub folders, email addresses of people in your contact list, subjects of recent emails, just as much as possible, I included what my previous password had been and even the subjects of stuff that would be in the Junk folder!

I could not find any phone number to contact for this and as I understand it there isn't one for regular hotmail accounts.

When you get your account back, as well as changing the password/answer to secret question make sure you check all the profile information, whoever hacked my account had set up an alternate email address so any password reminders were being sent straight to him and location where I lived had been changed.

Good luck!!"
    • Proposed as answer by afenn Wednesday, March 04, 2009 8:30 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by djartsincModerator Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:40 PM
    • Marked as answer by djartsincModerator Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:40 PM
    Wednesday, March 04, 2009 8:29 PM

All replies

• Hi if u still need the password can u tell me where to send it (ur hotmail) if i get it.
    • Proposed as answer by pwhittemire Saturday, December 20, 2008 8:58 PM
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 3:45 AM
  • Thx totex, it is ok we got it bak

• Proposed as answer by afenn Wednesday, March 04, 2009 8:29 PM
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 10:52 AM
  • hii..my hotmail is hacked too.can you help me plzz?(erezz69@hotmail.com).thanx
    Friday, October 19, 2007 6:03 AM
  • I think that you will find that much more than the email accouct has been hacked. the place ment of his site on the internet will have changed or no langer appear on any seach engine including spaces

Friday, October 19, 2007 9:00 PM
  • i lost my hotmail account too

i've been using hotmail in years but today i can't access my email (mizuki_ai88@hotmail.com) now i'm using my brother account to get in here

please can you help me with my password and send it to mizuki.ai88@gmail.com?

i never change my password and i don't know why they said my password isn't the right one..
    i also unfortunately forgot my secret question answer
    and they can only send my reset password to my broken email..

please2 help me...
    Tuesday, November 27, 2007 4:15 AM
  • when my brother check his email today, we found there's an email from ME!!!

asking for money and stuff and tell him that i went to africa??

someone really stole my email!!!
    and the date is today 27 nov!!!!

oh please2 help me~~
    • Proposed as answer by fraaaann Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:26 PM
    Tuesday, November 27, 2007 4:28 AM
  • just woundering if anyone was able to get there account back? if so i can't sign into mines (trd_ae86@hotmail.com) was working just fine today then sis signed out n can't get back in they also changed the secret question to some chinese characters any help would be appreciated.
    Friday, November 30, 2007 5:22 AM
  • My friend's email was also hacked.  Has anyone been able to get the account back.  Please email me how to get it reset to ayman_jaber2004@hotmail.com.

His email account is saifo79@hotmail.com.

Thanks to all.

Sunday, December 02, 2007 9:02 PM
  • hi there ... i need help please my hotmail has been hacked twice now...
    i realized it yesterday as i was trying to log in on alphaba412@hotmail.com it wouldnt let me... i made my password sent to my alternate email where i was able to change back my password.... as i woke up today i realuzed that i was not able to lg into my mail box with both the new and the old password... i tried as i did last time with my alternate email adress but nothing.... i dint receive the changing password link this time... i guess the person proly changed my alterbate email adress now...
    i need help please you cn send me the solution on freakyfah@yahoo.com pleae///
    Monday, December 03, 2007 2:02 AM
  • Hi totex,

My daughter has the same problem i guess someone hacked her account and now she cant login in her account> What can we do ?

thanks

Monday, December 03, 2007 7:23 PM
  • Windows Vista Home security problem.

I have the same problem and, considering my ebay account was hacked at the same time, I wonder if Windows Vista Home has a security problem. I have never given my password to anyone and can only think that Vista is the problem as I usually don't sign out of hotmail at the end of each session. Ebay also has the facility to stay logged in from session to session.

There seem to be a lot of people with the same problem.

otherwise, hotmail is obviously not a secure system.

Spencer2

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:35 PM
  • If it is possible to retrieve a "stolen" password, I am having the same problem with my hotmail account of 10+ years and do not want to lose access to my saved messages and address book.  Please help.  The account is cdtp@hotmail.com.  I can be reached at cheryl.philips@sunnybrook.ca

Thursday, December 06, 2007 5:02 AM
  • can someone please tell me how to get my password back for thilsdon@hotmail.com....i have entered incorrect information too many times and now it wants to reset.  i cannot remember security question answer and my alternate email is no longer good!  PLEASE HELP!!!! you can contact me at thilsdon@live.com...

spencer2...i had the same problem with ebay at the same time also, what did you do???

Monday, December 10, 2007 12:22 AM
  • Thilsdon, You will have to contact ebay regards

security and they will request some personal info through live chat if you are on line and, in Australia, they phoned my number which was still in their system to confirm my identity while I was still on line. An efficient system. I have ebay back without problems and am still working on the hotmail account.

good luck!

By the way, what operating system are you using?

Spencer2

Monday, December 10, 2007 3:58 AM
  • windows xp...dont believe it is a windows vista issue.....have you had any hope of getting your hotmail account back? i have approximately 200 contacts in my address book....really need some of the inbox emails also... wonder how dionisis got his password back???  any idea??

Monday, December 10, 2007 4:01 AM
  • i have been in contact with microsoft customer support concerning windows live id sign in and they are "validating" that it is my account.  i hope this works!!  have you tried that?

Monday, December 10, 2007 4:07 AM
  • Hi thilsdon

Which phone number or Email did you contact?

I am trying to call the customer support at MS but do not know their phone number

Thanks

Friday, December 14, 2007 3:07 AM
  • Hi Dionisis, my friend has lost their account too, and given all the saved e-mails, contacts etc... that are important to them it's a big problem. Their secret question part has been changed to Chinese characters too, which is really strange! I was wondering if you managed to get your account back and whether you'd be able to let me know how you went about it? It's just ridiculous that this sort of thing happens! Any help would be greatly appreciated Smile

Friday, December 14, 2007 10:58 AM
  •  

Dear totex pls email me I need to talk to you.     asli_kucukguler@hotmail.com

Saturday, December 15, 2007 1:37 PM
  • I was able to get a microsoft support phone number for hotmail plus and was able to reset my password and got my hotamil address back. Strangely, the support number is inside the hotmail account!! You will need someone else with a hotmail account in your country to get the number (I am in Australia). I would advise that you immediately set up an alternate email caaount so that an email can be sent if you get locked out again.

If this is not a Vista problem, then there is a bug in hotmail as I also got chinese/japanese characters in the secret question.

All my data and emails appeared to be intact.

I am now out of this thread.

Good luck

Spencer2

Sunday, December 16, 2007 2:09 PM
  • hello there ..

i hope someone can really help me in getting back my Hotmail password .. i ve been using this email fom a long a go and now i cant use it because someone had hacked it and changed my password i even dont remember my answer to the question.  my email is haytham272@hotmail.com

so please help me .. if you know the way please email me on hytham272@yahoo.com

thanks

Monday, December 17, 2007 6:02 AM
  •  

Hi Peeps,

I wonder if someone can help me...My mate has had his facebook and his hotmail account hacked at the same time...they are changing his profile to make him look bad and commenting abusively on peoples pictures...now he cant change his password on either his facebook or hotmail...

Can anyone help me retain his hotmail or facebook...its now personal :-)

Ta

StevieBoii

Monday, December 17, 2007 8:06 PM
  • hey mate .. hope you are doing well ..

i saw from the blog that you got your passwor back so can please tell me because i have the same problem and i am trying since more than a 3 weeks but have no way

thanks

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 6:17 AM
  •  

i have the sasme problem please help me
    Sunday, December 23, 2007 12:36 PM
  • Here is how I contacted them and I hope that it helps you....

When you are at the sign in page, there is the Windows Live sign up button on the left.  Under that, there is a "help" link.  clik that link, in the search box type password hacked and there are 2 options.  choose what to do if you think someone is using your live id.  this will bring up more information on the right.  at the top, choose report to Microsoft.  this will direct you to the right help.  you will need another email for them to contact you.  they were great!  very helpful.  be ready to validate your account with lots of information!!! 

Hope this helps all of you.  Trust me, I know how you feel!!

thilsdon

Monday, December 24, 2007 3:28 AM
  • hi thilsdon

thank you very much for your reply.. you gave a hope .

i started filling the Miscrosoft form but in the Primary Email and Member ID field i dont know what to put cause i dont know what is the Member ID.. i did look in help but it didnt really show me how to find the member id.

do you think that i have to use my own computer when i am doing this ??

i wouls appreciate if ou could reply me on hytham272@yahoo.com

thank for your assistance
    Wednesday, December 26, 2007 8:34 AM
  • TRY NIRVANA  YOU STUPID

Saturday, January 05, 2008 11:56 PM
  • first download and use right away a progarm called Ccleaner and use it right away u will be amazed  then see if you then go back to the to a long in page and see if the hint helps. I no go Then try your own resoures read the help index. and as a last resort. try feedback. 

Sunday, January 06, 2008 2:23 AM
  • You would be amazed at how many problems can be solveed by  cleaning out your computer. I would think that after you have tryed other ways desktop search is a good problem solver if it is working  properly if someone has wlked off with your account them microsoft should be informed.

Sunday, January 06, 2008 2:35 AM
  • I got my main hotnmail account hacked yesterday and they have changed the lot, security question and everything. Please can someonem help me, Iuse ,my account for all my hobby stuff and it is important. This is a secondary account I have so there will be simular security stuff attached to it as proof of me, please help.

Sunday, January 06, 2008 8:08 PM
  •  

can somebody please help me with my hotmail address!

i've had it for over 8 years and its been hacked

I would be happy to start again except i've got job interviews lined up and all the info is in my emails

the email is leesa_wilkins@hotmail.com

and if you contact me with the password at brad_wilkins@hotmail.com

thank you
    Sunday, January 06, 2008 11:21 PM
  •  

i think the've change my security questions as well
    Sunday, January 06, 2008 11:33 PM
  • Hi There,

This happened to me on the weekend.  I was using it fine friday night then i went to log in saturday and it said my password was wrong.  They have changed my secret question to chinese characters so there is no way i can work out the answer.

I contacted the people at hotmail and they have sent me an email with a heap of questions to verify that it is me.  I just hope if i get my account back that all the info is still there and they havent deleted everything, and that it doesnt happen again.  Its a pain, i use this account for everything and have had it for like 8 years. 

Do these people have nothing better to do with their time. 

Monday, January 07, 2008 1:27 AM
  •  

its really inconvient isnt it

i've contacted microsoft i might contact hotmail as well

Monday, January 07, 2008 1:59 AM
  • Hi Kelbel,

I use my account for everything too, and my msn is a lifeline to my friends all over the world. I feel as though my right arm has been cut off.

What idiot would think its funny to turn peoples lives upside down?

I have received a lengthy form from support for me to verify whom I am. I just hope I get my account back asap.

Monday, January 07, 2008 11:19 AM
  • Privvate email of mine was leaked all over thhe innternet and that is still causing Me trouble I don't know how the security is being breached but I am fed up. I have had software removed from my PC and then made to look like I did it. I like the effort that MC is making But on of their problems is that. the Gods That Be at MC believe in to statements If you buy our new product this event will not happen agian and OUR NEW PRODUCT IS AN UPDATE. What is a problem in a product will be a product in an update. Just like Humans drity P. Cs are more likely to have viruses. Many cleaner can themselves  become a virus or spyware. I still recoment Ccleaner but only if it stay onstep ahead of the hackers. Use your system restore clean your temp. BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR CHRISTMAS PREESENT ON THE NET BACK UP YOUR REGISTRY Up date as much as possable and remember that Micorsoft is not always to blame.

Monday, January 07, 2008 1:47 PM
  • One password passports are a good Idea. The best time to change your word is in summer. the best time to get help with your pass word is 3 am. Google has a good Desktop recovery program that can do amazing things but hacker like to shut desktop search programs down. Hacker like to make you think they have power. They can be very disruptive but most of what they do can be done you if you had the time. always fight back.

Monday, January 07, 2008 2:01 PM
  • And i just went to log into ebay, seems they have hacked into that too because i cant log in.  And the only way ebay can help me is to send a password reminder to my hotmail account, which of course, i cant access.

This sucks!!!!!!!!

Monday, January 07, 2008 9:55 PM
  •  

I have changed all my stuff in ebay to new accounts and my passwords are totally different on there now, so fingers crossed I got there in time. I hope hotmail check all the info I gave them today so I do get my account back, otherwise for other stuff I am totally done.
    Monday, January 07, 2008 10:21 PM
  •  

Well i finally got my account back thanks to the help from Microsoft, and found that the person has gone and put stuff for sale on ebay under my account.  What a little F*****.  This better not happen again, its soo annoying and such an inconveneince.  Looks like he is from Hong Kong, what a loser.  Now im in contact with ebay trying to get my account back and getting them to cancel the listings. 

I am going to try and back up most of my contacts and emails just incase.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:31 AM
  • Oh well done getting your hotmail account back. Sorry to hear about your ebay though, I find their support really helpful, so fingers crossed for you. I am still waiting to hear from Hotmail. I did send that lengthy questionaire, but I cant remember all my contacts, but hey ho, hopefully I will hear something today. I cannot beleive how much trouble thwese idiots have caused, I shall back up all my stuff from now on. I was so stupid not to.

Good luck with your ebay, I changed my info on there and have done my websites too.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 8:46 AM
  •  

hi Totex my  msn hotmail was hacked and i manged to get it back with th ehelp of microsoft but when i tried to log in again i couldnt and i think it was hacked again. Can you please help me, my email which has been  hacked is zahraa_03@hotmail.co.uk  you cam emaiol me on zahraa.ahmad@chambers-solicitors.co.uk or zahraa.ahmad@hotmail.com. I would really appreciate yopur help as the person who has hacked it is sendign malicious emails about em to everyone on my contact list and it is extremely disturbing.

zahraa

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 7:11 PM
  • Hi Totex,

my mums windows hotmail id has been stolen, can you help friend?

thankyou

Monday, January 14, 2008 8:17 PM
  •  

Could someone please please help me too. My email april_bahar@hotmail.co.uk is hacked too. password is stolen, secret question and alternate email is changed. No way to get into. Could someone help to reset/cancel/get rid of or retrieve the password please? I don'n mind closing it down as long as its not abused.

a safe email to use contact me is klavyeci2008@hotmail.com if someone could help...

Thank you

April

Monday, January 14, 2008 9:02 PM
  •  

Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:34 PM
  • i cant find out what my password is plz
    someone help
    the email is baybegurl_12@hotmail.com
    thanks
    and your can email me on mix3dbabii_13@hotmail.com
    Saturday, January 19, 2008 8:35 AM
  • PLEASEEEE!!!!

Help me get my account back-     werdahzamir@hotmail.com

The psswrd has been changed.

I don't remember the psswrd!

WHAT CAN BE DONE?!?!?

Contact me at werdah_zamir@hotmail.com

PLLEAASSEEE!!!

Friday, January 25, 2008 5:24 AM
  • Can someone help me my cousin account has been taking away from him and he has important e-mails that know one showed see and he needs to get his account before they see and send all his information out to everyone

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:32 PM
  • So how did you get you account back.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:35 PM
  • So what did you do to get your account back. My cousin has important e-mails credit card number and we need to get his account back.Please help me.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:37 PM
  • It happened to my cousin and he can't get back on his account.Do to the fact that they change his password and his secrity question what does he do now.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 1:48 AM
  •  mizuki_ai88 wrote:
    i lost my hotmail account too

hye

i hav been using my hotmail for quite a wile now.i signed into my acount wich is baby_reaa@hotmail.co.uk.it said dat my password was in correct. when i got 2 da part wer it says da type in ur information it told me dat it was incorrect.i am sure da sum1 has changed my information.

i hav had 2 make anuver acount but i relii wud appreciate it if u cud get me back my previous one.plz could u email me back on da_fly_chick@hotmail.co.uk

please help me ..

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 10:27 PM
  • hi kelbel,

you have mentioned that you have contacted the people at hotmail and they sent you a heap of questions to verify its you. could you please tell me to which email you were contacting them ? or at least what was the URL you used to contact them, cz i don't seem to find away to contact them .

i have the answers of all their questions but i want to know there contact address or URL please.

you can contact me back on haz_7@windowslive.com

thank you for your reply in advance

Saturday, February 09, 2008 10:19 PM
  •  Totex wrote:
    Hi if u still need the password can u tell me where to send it (ur hotmail) if i get it.

dear Totex,

my brother in law has his email hacked and he is so desperately using it to contact many companies looking for a job.

please please help me in resetting his email's password . his hacked email is msaker20@hotmail.com and the email you can use to send the password or the instructions to is : haz_7@windowslive.com

it is vital for him please

many thanks

Saturday, February 09, 2008 10:29 PM
  •  

Hi, I've got a huuúge problem... Someone hacked my hotmail and now i can't enter it... I really don't know what to do, I've been trying to solve this problem for hours... please I could really really use some help... my stolen Hotmail is: Isa_stidsborg@hotmail.com and I can be contacted at allebasi_stidsborg@hotmail.com...

I hope someone can help me, it would meen the world to me... thanks....

Sunday, February 10, 2008 9:44 PM
  •  

I'm having the same problem too could someone help me out I have had my account of over 10 years stolen and my password and it seems my secret question has been changed and I really need to get this changed I have already changed anything financially to another ISP proviede email address which I do not wish to disclose just incase

my old ID is mogs1979@hotmail.com

if anyone could retrieve this I will be truely gratefull you can contact me on my new temporary ID on mogs79uk@hotmail.co.uk

really hope someone can help me out here as there address of people I cant get again photos of my baby nephew aswell as a late friend of mine so it means a lot to me

thanking anyone in advance

yours hopefully Mike

Sunday, February 17, 2008 2:04 PM
  • hi totex ..my email has been hacked into also and i really need your help i was just on it 2 nights ago tried later that night and it says my password is changed and my secret answer won't work for my question that may also been changed..please help me. my email that is hacked into is bmjarms@hotmail.com i am on my sisters right now.

thanks
    Jess

Sunday, February 17, 2008 9:35 PM
  •  

Dear Mike,

i finally got an answer from hotmail people for our same problem .

what you will need to do is to follow the link below and enter the information requested then they will send you a more detailed questions which you should try to have complete answers as possible for them to verify your personality.

https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts

once you send them the initial form above , then their other form should be sent to you in not more than 24 hours.

ive done the steps above and thank God it was convencing and they've sent me a reset password form and ive got my email back.

i wish you good luck

cheers

Sunday, February 17, 2008 11:51 PM
  •  AnaSam wrote:

Dear Mike,

i finally got an answer from hotmail people for our same problem .

what you will need to do is to follow the link below and enter the information requested then they will send you a more detailed questions which you should try to have complete answers as possible for them to verify your personality.

once you send them the initial form above , then their other form should be sent to you in not more than 24 hours.

ive done the steps above and thank God it was convencing and they've sent me a reset password form and ive got my email back.

i wish you good luck

cheers

that is abslotely brilliant thank you my friend filled it in with as much inof as possible sent it off jsut need to wait for a reply now so fingers crossed Big Smile

thank you again for your help if theres anything at all i can do for you i will

lets hope it works Big Smile

EDIT

well i recieved an automated response email with different options on it  which unfortunately is what i have already tryed i cant reset my password as whoever hacked into it changed the secret question aswell and there isnt an alternative email address on my old msn ID so I'm guessing I maybe stuck now then????

Monday, February 18, 2008 12:36 AM
  •  Baby Doll! wrote:

hi,  i have sort of the same problem i have 2 hotmail accounts and have forgotten one of the passwords (& stupidly my secret question answer.) the email account i can access is baby_doll_mwah@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to contact me on this.  The one i cant access is baby_doll_-mwah-@hotmail.co.uk i would be extremly happy if someone could help.  thank u x

Friday, February 22, 2008 9:23 PM
  • hi stevieboii..i was wonderin if you friend has got his/her facbeook/ msn back..i have the exact same problem...and if you they did get it back can you please tell me who i really need my msn back with all my emails and contacts...

Friday, February 22, 2008 9:44 PM
  • My hotmail account was hacked cirss_12_2002@hotmail.com I've used it for about 5 years now and all of my adresses and everything r on it! If sum1 could PLZ help me get the pass back I would GREATLY apreciate it.  I made a new e-mail so if any1 can find out my password e-mail me it at criss_17_2008@live.com. Plz help me...i really need my old account back. I don't know any1's e-mails and i have a lot of e-mails saved in it that i don't want to lose.

Thank you, Crystal

Monday, February 25, 2008 5:42 PM
  •  

My friend's email was also hacked.  Has anyone been able to get the account back.  Please email me how to get it reset to scorpionszz@hotmail.com.

His email account is sabrokenheart@hotmail.com

Many thanks to all.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 1:09 AM
  •  mogs79uk wrote:

I'm having the same problem too could someone help me out I have had my account of over 10 years stolen and my password and it seems my secret question has been changed and I really need to get this changed I have already changed anything financially to another ISP proviede email address which I do not wish to disclose just incase

if anyone could retrieve this I will be truely gratefull you can contact me on my new temporary ID on mogs79uk@hotmail.co.uk

really hope someone can help me out here as there address of people I cant get again photos of my baby nephew aswell as a late friend of mine so it means a lot to me

yours hopefully Mike

Ohh....that's the same problem and this's my first account that I use over 10 years ago. I don't want to be lost it T^T
    my ID is (ammywazabi@hotmail.com)

please help me and you can contact me with another account's (wazabijr@hotmail.com) I really appriciate

many thanks

Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:53 PM
  •  

I got my account back! Ok here's what u do. Get on a different hotmail account. On the top right there's 2 little options "help" and "options" click help. If it doesn't say help it will be a little question mark. A window will come up with a bunch of help options. Click on ANY of the questions on the left side of it. At the bottom right of that page it has a "get more help" button. Click that. Then click "get support" And it will take u to a page u can fill out and it will e-mail the hotmail tech support. They get back to u within 24 hours and they really work with you. Hope this helps every1.

Crystal

Thursday, February 28, 2008 5:08 PM
  •  ~sIx~ wrote:

My hotmail account was hacked cirss_12_2002@hotmail.com I've used it for about 5 years now and all of my adresses and everything r on it! If sum1 could PLZ help me get the pass back I would GREATLY apreciate it.  I made a new e-mail so if any1 can find out my password e-mail me it at criss_17_2008@live.com. Plz help me...i really need my old account back. I don't know any1's e-mails and i have a lot of e-mails saved in it that i don't want to lose.

Thank you, Crystal

Dear ~slx~,

i wish you good luck

cheers

Thursday, February 28, 2008 10:12 PM
  •  Zushi wrote:
     mogs79uk wrote:

yours hopefully Mike

Ohh....that's the same problem and this's my first account that I use over 10 years ago. I don't want to be lost it T^T
    my ID is (ammywazabi@hotmail.com)

please help me and you can contact me with another account's (wazabijr@hotmail.com) I really appriciate

many thanks

Dear ALL here is what to do ,
    Follow the link below and enter the information requested then the hotmail people will send you a more detailed questions which you should try to have as complete answers for as possible to verify your personality.

once you send them the initial form above , their other form should be sent to your other email in not more than 24 hours.

i've done the steps above and thank God it was convencing and they've sent me a reset password form and i've got my email back.

wish you all good luck

cheers

Thursday, February 28, 2008 10:18 PM
  • hi... can u tell me how i get my account back, my account also hack by someone...they use my account to distrubing my friend...can u pls help me ....my account is yurichika_215@hotmail.com , can u let me yr msn addres easy me to direct communicate with you...thx q so much.
    Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:57 PM
  •  

Hi Mate!

my friendz hotmail account is being hacked by some one and also got the alternative account address changed,

Can some you please get me please get him his account back.!

Its very important for him to get his account back as he got quite confidential information.

let me kow if thats possible please on ashish_macq@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:31 AM
  • hii

plz i have the same problem

my password of memo_388188@hotmail.com is stolen

can u sent the currwnt password to lana.84@hotmail.com???

plz reallt it;s urgent

Thursday, March 20, 2008 9:20 AM
  • li ost my hotmail account too

i've been using hotmail in years but today i can't access my email (rehan_and_rabia@hotmail.com) now i'm using my another  account to get in here

please can you help me with my password and send it to rabiakhan786@live.com or ahmedali55@hotmail.com?

i never change my password and i don't know why they said my password isn't the right one..
    i also unfortunately forgot my secret question answer
    and they can only send my reset password to my broken email.
    Saturday, March 22, 2008 8:10 PM
  • My boyfriends yahoo account has been hacked about 6 months ago.... can you help us?  My email is ashortcutie2005@yahoo.com..... when you respnd to me i can give you his information!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 9:11 PM
  • Dear Totex......the mail of my friend  is sabrokenheart@hotmail.com

and my email scorpionszz@hotmail.com......  that if u want to send to it if u bring the email

many thanks and best regards

Thursday, March 27, 2008 8:07 AM
  • Hey my account got hacked today can anyone help me get it back the email account name is jrockjr06@hotmail.com

Monday, March 31, 2008 4:53 AM
  • hi
    dear hotex I need realy a seriouse help I had an email wich was hacked
    and it is causing me trouble wich will finish to divorce beleive me I need to get the password to that email I am that seriouse to give you my phone number or yours  just to show you my need to for helping some one is ruining my life  please  try to help me to find the password of this email :   (oem_moughira@hotmail.com)

send it to me to aksu-545@hotmail.com

please please

waiting your answer
    Tuesday, April 01, 2008 5:53 PM
  •  

hey totex, i have the same problem as the person before , someone stole my girlfriends(keti_stamo@hotmail.com) email password and she doesnt even remmeber her secret answer i think cause the person ho stole it has changed it probably. and she doesnt have an alternate email account . so she seems completely blocked. do u know someway to resolve the problem.

thankx for the time

waiting yours

anri adili

(anriadili@gmail.com)

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 2:02 PM
  • OMG! I've been hacked today, too. And I've followed the suggestions in this post, but every helpful page says "page cannot be displayed". Seems too hard to believe, but maybe they've hacked the help pagegs, too?!?!

If anyone can help me, the hacked account is jennyp410@hotmail.com  and they've changed the security question info, so that's no help. No alternate email address on file. I created this account ten years ago, and ALL of my contacts are in it. HELP!!!

BTW, they hacked my ebay, also, but live chat was VERY helpful in fixing that.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008 7:19 PM
  •  

hey everyone. if you email hotmail they are really helpful in resetting the password.  BUT it took 8 days.  in the end, here is my mistake. when i reset my password, i got in and went and read emails of stuff the person was buying and did not think to change my secret question right away. at this point my emails were still there... all 10 years of them.  lo and behold, a few minutes later they had reentered and changed it again.  when i finally got it reset again, a few hours later, ALL of my emails were gone. i have some really important stuff in there... about my law license and about the law i want to practice. i never thought it could happen. i say you contact MSN. i am trying to see if they can restore my stuff, otherwise i will just cancel my account altogether... good luck.

Urooj. 

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 10:12 PM
  •  

Hello,

Ive been trying to access my hotmail account which I have held for 10years today, and cannot access it.

It seems as though my password has been changed. I have gone through the process of answering my secret question,

but my question has also been changed into symbols which I cannot answer.

If someone does know how to access my email, please forwart the information to Mg._@hotmail.com

The email address affected is janche_01@hotmail.com

Thank you

Thursday, April 10, 2008 6:36 AM
  • Hello,

My hotmail email address has been hacked into. Everything from the passowrd to the secret question has been changed.

I have held this account for over 10years, and have not had a problem until now. If someone could help me out, and let me know how I can access my account again I would greatly appreciated it.

The email affected is, janche_01@hotmail.com

Thank you

Thursday, April 10, 2008 6:40 AM
  • send it to ashish_macq@hotmail.com

thanx alot mate!

Monday, April 14, 2008 1:19 AM
  • ok well ill start by HELP I HAVE BEEN HACKED BAD... I HAVE EMAILED HOTMAIL BUT STILL WAITING my old email is spunkysista@hotmail.com and i love it cause its so me lol but its not just my hotmail its my msn and my myspace and a dating website it happened 2 days ago when i blocked my ex bf and he got his mates to add me and ask why i blocked him and so i blocked them and after that i got logged out of my msn and it said that you have logged on to a another computer and then i again logged into mine again and he was magicly unblocked and i asked him if he had hacked into my account and he said that he isnt a computer nerd but i think it was him cause how would he have unblocked himself but if its not him i dont know who did it... so what should i do please help i love my stuff back...
    Monday, April 14, 2008 12:03 PM
  • hi Mate!

do you think you can still get me the password for the account i was looking to get!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 4:05 AM
  •  

my hotmail has been hacked ,someone changed my details please some one help me this is my work address and i got all my valuable info in email the address is  heart559@hotmail.com

if u find please email the-phone-doctor@hotmail.com

thanks

Saturday, April 19, 2008 1:32 AM
  • Can anyone help me. I think someone hacked it and changed everything they could.  It is an old account because I kind of gave up on getting it back but I would like to have it back.  The email address is llcoolclaudio@hotmail.com.  I would really appreciate any help and if anyone gets anything you can email me the info at kkilday@gmail.com.  Thanks
    Sunday, April 27, 2008 2:35 PM
  • Hello,

My account just got hacked too yesterday.  Who ever did it was from Africa, I got the IP address from the header information from an email they sent out to my contacts and did a IP lookup.  I emailed hotmail support yesterday, but I have not heard anything back yet.  I wish I could hack into my own account!

- Dave
    Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:59 AM
  • well i had an argument with my former clostest friend and now shes sending bad things with my acccount so plzzzzzzzz get the password for www.lacosta@hotmail.co.uk and send it to babysilly@hotmail.co.uk because it's ruining my life thanx tortex plz help me or im gonna get expelled

From Tolani
    Saturday, May 03, 2008 2:03 PM
  • Hi please help me, I can't get into my hotmail, it says my password is incorrect but it's NOT! And now i've been locked out and the secret question is wrong and i'm going crazy, i've had the account for over 10 years and it has heaps of important emails in there.  I think it started because I got some spam from a friend's email address, and it looked like hers has been hacked, too!!! is there anything i can do?

my email account is kirstiney@hotmail.com - please email me at kirstine_shrubsole@hotmail.com for any answers you have! thanks sooooooo much,

Kirstine

Sunday, May 11, 2008 12:22 PM
  •  

Hey all can some1 get my hotmail back to me

m using it from last 8 yr

its alhmbhla@hotmail.com

yesterday some1 online from my frnd id he hacked her already

and from that id saying me to send some email ... but i didnt send any email ... i was heaving doubt

and after sometime atonce my msn got off and i try to sign in again but it saying pw wrong and he change my all info also

can any1 plz help me

my new id is sh_adeel_tariq@hotmail.com

plz if any1 get it let me know

i got lots of ma family contact in that

Thursday, May 15, 2008 7:29 AM
  • Hi Guys

I was wondering I have had the same problem on Monday I was fine logging into my hotmail account of jenny_batten@hotmail.com but yesterday I tried again and I couldn't use my password as it said it is wrong which I know it isn't, and when I tried to reset my password the secret question wasnt' the one I originally used, so I have been locked out cause I have tried too many times, I have important things in there, and I am getting worried, can anyone help me getting my emails back and how I get back into my account to change my password and secret question????

My email that I am using at the moment is hotpants030@hotmail.com

Thank you

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:02 PM
  • i lost my hotmail account too

i've been using hotmail in years but today i can't access my email (george_mreich@hotmail.com) now i'm using my friend account to get in here

please can you help me with my password and send it to el_murr_r@hotmaill.com?

can u help me pleaze

many thnax

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 4:13 PM
  • can anyone help change my password for my account please im desseperate. this is the hotmail tht need the password changing, thank you .  (s.e.c-07-@hotmail.co.uk)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 2:08 PM
  •  

can somebody help me , my girlfriends hotmail account got hacked.the hacker changed her secret question and all.

so theres no way getting back the password.the account is flocons.blancs@hotmail.com

contact me at alex_lapaix@hotmail.com.

thanks

Thursday, May 29, 2008 12:11 AM
  • I have also got my account hacked, my password just wont work... does anyone know how to get it back? i realllyy need it.

Saturday, June 07, 2008 4:41 PM
  •  

Hey Totex, I had my hotmail account hacked into and everything got changed and i was wondering if you can help me out... my account is figgahz@hotmail.com and if you need to email it if your able to retrieve it.... you can send it to figgahz@hotmail.com ... please help me out. If you can i``ll pay you sum of money ....
    Monday, June 09, 2008 8:04 PM
  • i got hacked yesterday or last night.  everything was ok yesterday afternoon, but when i got to work today people were asking about the email "i" sent from nigeria asking for money.  whoever took it over changed my password, secrete and alternate email address. i was able to access it since i had linked it to another windows live account and saw that the alternate email address was jane_ashley01@yahoo.com.   i sent a message to that address but have not received a response.  i unlinked my other account so that whoever the hacker is doesn't get too. 

i've sent emails to hotmail abuse and am still waiting for a response.  if anyone knows how to get my password back let me know.  my hotmail account is wile666@hotmail.com and i can be reached at wilecoyote666@netzero.com.

thx

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:55 PM
  • Hello, just tonight, at 11:21 PM my sister, Euna, couldnt log onto her email, euna-ya@hotmail.com, and seems like its been hacked.  Shes really depressed and needs help.  I really appreciate it.  If you can find out the password or any info please email to her brother, me Dan, to j3jo0ng@hotmail.com.  the security info didnt work either.... Mother's birthplace... WE ALL KNOW WHERE she was born, but it was denied so please.  Contact me at j3jo0ng@hotmail.com Please Help.  Thank you.
    Wednesday, June 11, 2008 3:20 AM
  • Hello, my msn and email (daniel_theo_woodford@hotmail.com) has been hacked. There's nothing i can do! Can you please help me too!

Many thanks

danny
    Friday, June 13, 2008 3:28 PM
  • Hello its danny again daniel_theo_woodford@hotmail.com. you can email me here... carmen_tsang10@yahoo.com

Friday, June 13, 2008 3:35 PM
  • Totex, can you help me to get back my password for my hotmail account?  My account has been hacked and password reset or even contact hotmail automated line would work. 

Thanks,

Tuan

Monday, June 16, 2008 7:44 PM
  •  

Sorry I got it solved...  thanks
    Tuesday, June 17, 2008 12:57 AM
  •  

Hi,someone hacked our company's hotmail account.So unfortunately we can not contact our customers and dealers,and we do not know how to get our account back.We need urgent help!.Thanx a lot..(the account that was hacked is persepolis_leather@hotmail).   If you can inform us from persepolis_deri@hotmail.com about this problem we will be glad..
    Friday, June 20, 2008 12:40 PM
  • OK i really hope someone on here can help me as i am totally lost as to what i can do - about a week ago i tried unsuccesfully to access my email and hotmail and it appears i have indeed been hacked ..... the email details are paul0107@hotmail.co.uk ...... i have had this msn for 3-4 years now and i have lots of friends details on there i have no way of recovering ..... i have been onto microsoft but i get the questions wrong ?? i am sure someone set me up with the account when i was still pretty hopeless on computers but i have tried to give MSN loads of additional information which only i know but they still say TOUGH !! they cant help me ..... someone is using my mail and hotmail ...... its really annoying me - if anyone can help me i would be so so grateful ....... you can contact me on liam90909@hotmail.com which is a friends addy he is letting me communicate to msn on

Thanks to anyone who can help me here

Wednesday, July 02, 2008 3:42 PM
  • I was wondering if someone could help me with one of my emails getting hacked?

Do you guys do Hotmail AND Yahoo? Because not only did my hotmail (old) one get hacked, but so did my Yahoo one.

My hotmail one that got hacked is I_Luv_Kouga@hotmail.com

The person obviously changed the questions answer as well, so I definitely couldn't get it back. Is there anyway someone could help?

If this is the wrong place to be asking, I'm terribly sorry. But for many months I've been trying to get my old emails back, but nothing is successful. I was wondering if someone here could help?
    Wednesday, July 09, 2008 7:54 AM
  • Hey

My account has also been hacked and i really need some help to get it back

Totex could you please help me !? i need it urgently !?

My email that got hacked is : funkystar544@hotmail.com

But for now i am using : artii_s@hotmail.com

Please can you get my password back, i would be really greaftful

Thanks ! x

Thursday, July 17, 2008 10:11 AM
  • hi my friend forgot his hotmail password and he also forgot his secret answer so if u can help by getting the password back we will be thankful the email is the_ghost15_6@hotmail.com and if got it back and you send the recovery password to this email rami_500@hotmail.com thnaks
    Monday, July 21, 2008 2:39 PM
  • my friend forgot his password and his secret answer so if u can help please send me the recovery password to this email rami_500@hotmail.com and thanks
    Monday, July 21, 2008 2:46 PM
  • hey my brothers password for his email got changed by his ex shes is being mean and chnging all his passwords can you help me get his password to his hotmail coryb07@hotmail.com? and send it to stephanieababwik@hotmail.com

please and thanks?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 9:12 PM
  •  

My son's email (bobkecremers@hotmail.com) is hacked. Can some help me to get it back (vincent.cremers@pandora.com)

thx

V.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 9:39 PM
  •  

somebody hacked into my friend account and changed the password can anyone help us get it back?????????????????????????????????????     pleaseeee helppp

ps:how did you get it back??????

Friday, July 25, 2008 12:36 PM
  • My Wife's account got hacked this monring as well.  Emails were sent from her account to all her contacts.  Her password does not work and her security question has changed, email is lilshell711@hotmail.com

Please email me at kmabrams@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help
    Saturday, July 26, 2008 12:50 AM
  • my friends email has been hacked..ive tried all the ways mentioned here but none of em woked.the other details along with the password hav also been changed.plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me get it bak!

u can contact me on

haroonchaudry00@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help

Saturday, July 26, 2008 7:50 PM
  •  phlphans wrote:
    My Wife's account got hacked this monring as well.  Emails were sent from her account to all her contacts.  Her password does not work and her security question has changed, email is lilshell711@hotmail.com

Please email me at kmabrams@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help
    Saturday, July 26, 2008 7:53 PM
  • TOTEX,

PLEASE HELP ME...SOMEONE HACKED MY PASSWORD... ( isram_cancun@hotmail.com) please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:14 AM
  •  

can u find my password 4 me i think i was hacked i need my old password back my old  account is tomdolby123@hotmail.co.uk <<<this 1 has been hacked can u send my new password to urmum1@live.co.uk plz cheers
    Thursday, July 31, 2008 9:34 AM
  •  

Hi,

My friend's hotmail account has been hacked since last week. He has been using this account for 9 years. His e-mail address is binodmanoj@hotmail.com. The problem is his security answer is also changed and the worst part is alternate e-mail address is same one which was hacked. We tried to contact msn support staff, but they say that they can not reset it for us...

so is there anyone who can help us finding out the password. plz help us out..to get it back. I have some really important information in that account..

IIf somebody can help me, I  would give you all information from asharma10@hotmail.com.

Hope to hear from Totex, or anybody soon..

Thursday, July 31, 2008 8:29 PM
  • ive also got my hotmail account hacked... julie.donaldson@hotmail.com  ive had alot of personal information within this account.

If someone can help me out please email me to my new hotmail account. julie_donaldson@hotmail.co.uk 

Hope to hear from someone soon..

Friday, August 01, 2008 8:04 PM
  • Hello,

My friend got the same problem here....His account is heyifei1984@hotmail.com. He is extremly depressed coz he lost all his contact and business information..

Can anyone get his password back and send it to spiderpig33@hotmail.com please?

Thanks a million.

Sunday, August 03, 2008 9:14 PM
  •  

Hi, i think my email address- jimmy__p@hotmail.com has been hacked, been using it for >4years now, and wouldn't want to lose all my contacts and other information. Can you please me? you can contact me on my new email address- jimmy_p37@hotmail.co.uk.
    Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:13 PM
  • My account has also been hacked.  Everything was fine and I've had this e-mail for years, and then one day I tried to get in and I couldn't, I my security questions and nothing worked..can someone PLEASE help me? my e-mail is MorenarieopaC@hotmail.com you can reach me @ Morenarieopac@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ana

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 6:49 PM
  • I'm not seeing any responses on this forum - did you get a response to your request?  Because I have the same problem - my friend's email address won't open for him - on Windows Live Mail - or thru Internet explorer.  Just wondered if you got response thru this forum ?  Thanks

Friday, August 15, 2008 1:53 AM
  •  

My friends hotmail was hacked too! She is totally desesperate they stole all her passwords. Could you please send her the new password?? Her email hacked is claudia_quiroga@hotmail.com and the new email claudia.qe@hotmail.com

Also can you get the IP adrress? I am telling her to go to the police.

Thanks!

Ursula

Saturday, August 16, 2008 8:38 PM
  • My friends hotmail was hacked too!  they stole all her passwords. Could you please send her the new password?? and she got all her contacts in that id so could u please help her,Her email hacked is pinkfreaky_gurl@hotmail.com and the new email alsa_axl@hotmail.com or  u can send me in my id its sudjo7@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Sudhir
    Monday, August 18, 2008 9:39 AM
  • hey dude i got the same *** happening here....contacts from my work school and everything are gone beause someone is hacking through my email. if you can get it back that would be GREAT. i will reward you somehow if you can do so. please send a reply to                the_prophet_of_regret@hotmail.com             if you can get the password for me please. thanks!

the email thats been hacked is john_m_carrasco@hotmail.com
    Saturday, August 30, 2008 8:03 PM
  • zeenut_angel1@hotmail.co.uk

plz plz help me

Thursday, September 11, 2008 11:41 PM
  • hi i have also not been able to get into my account..
    it was working fine one day and the next it says my password is wrong..and i have not changed it in ages...
    can someone please help me get my password back..
    the lost account is manalizdabom@hotmail.com

and you can contacts me at manal_rajan@hotmail.com

any help is greatly appreciated
    thank you
    Monday, September 15, 2008 2:35 AM
  • i need help somebody hacked and took my email password. it was (yaas_ka02@hotmail.com). please help. my wife have email id is macaaniye@hotmail.com. please send to here macaaniye@hotmail.com.

thanks your help

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:02 AM
  • can someone help me get my password bck my add is katieflanaan23@hotmail.co.uk plzs help me i need my emplzs help meoff there.my new address is katieflanagan23@live.co.uk
    Friday, September 26, 2008 6:16 AM
  •  

i have the same problem too for almost a year been trying to get my old bluesbrotherhood@hotmail.com to sign in then i end up make new one so will someone help me

you can drop the your help to dinapub@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 01, 2008 4:10 AM
  • My hotmail ID used to be a_taparia@hotmail.com . Now I cannot access it becuase someone seems to have got past me and the sceret question is changed in chineese. and my alternate email ID seems to be no more available.

Can you please see if it would be possible to reterive my password and mail it to me at asusap@yahoo.com . I will do all that it needs to verify that I owned that hotmail account.

Thanks

Sunday, October 05, 2008 1:46 PM
  • my acc has been hacked..
    pls help me to het it bak.. its the only way to contact wit my family members.. so pls.. anybdy ? help me?? my email is sangeetha_love@hotmail.com and eetha _sang@hotmail.com both also got hacked... can i plss get my passwords. anybody do help me.. contact me zoe2020@hotmail.com.. asap pls..
    thnk you.
    Friday, October 10, 2008 1:53 AM
  • ok my account has been hacked im using my old account can u pls send me my password the account that has been hacked is harvir07@hotmail.com can u send me the password to harvir_man_u_rules@hotmail.co.uk
    Saturday, October 11, 2008 9:47 AM
  •  Hi

Please help my ebay and hotmail have been hacked i can't change either passwords, my ebay is linked to hotmail so can't change there and my hotmail has been changed to a chinese question, any ideas on how to gain access back? my email is jamie_7@hotmail.com but can be contacted on jmct87@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in Advance
    Sunday, October 12, 2008 3:16 PM
  • Need help asap... My other account got hacked ( HeadNtails7@live.com) and obviously they changed the password... If someone could send password my my account woodslinger89@hotmail.com it would be much appreciated! I can also provide account info. if needed to verify the identity on the account... thanks
    Monday, October 20, 2008 10:22 PM
  • HI ALL, basicaly i made up an account for a free month on xboxlive and ended up keeping it and racking up a lot of gamerpoints, i still have access to it automaticaly but i dont know the password to change the made up credentials to the real deal. ive tried everything i can find on the internet and tried contacting xbox and hotmail to change the password, its not saved on my pc anywere and i dunno what to do. i know there must be a way of doing it and this is driving me nuts! please help if you can the email i need the password for is  timgregory12@hotmail.co.uk .
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:20 AM
  • hi, i didn't get my email hacked i actually lost my password and secret answer and i was wondering if someone could tell me how to get it back.... the reason i wont it is so that i can transfer files from my 360 to and elite 360.... can anyone help me???

email: fagroter@hotmail.com
    also to make it scroll from right to left insert marquee in <> and then at the end of the paragraph put marquee in.... this is simple i can make webpages easy
    Monday, October 27, 2008 1:02 AM
  • My hotmail account (silentremedy20@hotmai.com no l in hotmail. ) has been stolen. the password was chnaged and the secret question is gone. idk what to do but if anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:15 AM
  • If there is any chance to help plz send information or password to Nathen1121@hotmail.com
    Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:17 AM
  • My hotmail account: Sykosteve84@hotmail.com has been compromised. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Like most people i'm mostly worried about everything that is linked to it.

If able to help...which i'm hoping someone can...please send the information to Drowningpower@hotmail.com

Thanks so much,
    Steve
    Sunday, November 02, 2008 2:05 AM
  • Hi, I need your help, Im from Venezuela and someone hack my and my sister hotmail and msn, please help us

My msn is
    ArmyGrisolia@hotmail.com
    My sister msn is EmaluGrisolia@hotmail.com

Thanks and please send the information to ArmandoJGC@hotmail.com
    Monday, November 03, 2008 7:25 AM
  • hii can you please help me to get my email back? i need it before thursday cause  am working in a study case, my email is ifshega@live.com and my hacked email is ifshega@hotmail.com
    Saturday, November 22, 2008 1:14 PM
  • My hotmail email account has been hacked ( Juantote_07@hotmail.com)  I would really really appreciate it if someone could help me out.  Im really concerned about everything that's linked to my email and any help would be greatly appreciated... please contact me back at (Jmesa9@hotmail.com) I would really apreaciate the much needed help
    Monday, November 24, 2008 2:45 AM
  • hey totex i really need some help my hotmail Scyth12@hotmail.com just recently got hacked and i reely need it bak as ther are some important emails in my inbox. if u can get it bak tht would b reely awsum. if u can send it 2 mustache-man95@hotmail.com

Monday, December 01, 2008 1:00 AM
  •  

Dears ,

Please help my younger brother's E-mail was hacked his E-mail is
    b.r.a.x@hotmail.com

My E-mail is h2ibasit@hotmail.com 

Best Regards ,

• Proposed as answer by Ibasit Sunday, December 21, 2008 4:29 AM
    Friday, December 19, 2008 10:11 AM
  •  

Can somebody please help me with my hotmail address!

i've had it for over 2 years and its been hacked

I would be happy to start again except i have a lot of important inforrmation in my emails

The email is salmanmo@hotmail.com

and if you contact me with the password at swasia@live.com

thank you
    Monday, December 22, 2008 2:18 AM
  • HI i need help on getting my gf's hotmail account back as well ...!!!

Her's got hacked into and changed everything!!!!

bobo933@hotmail.com is her email .....

My email is vinard@hotmail.com

PLEASE HELPPPP!!!!!
    Monday, December 22, 2008 5:51 PM
  • mine was also comprimised

wesleybailey@hotmail.com

please can you help me

send the reset to wesleybailey1@hotmail.com please
    • Edited by wesleybailey Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:17 AM additional info
    Saturday, December 27, 2008 11:15 AM
  • my account was also hacked for davidfearon@live.com can someone please help me get it back you can conyact me at davidfearon@hotmail.com
    Wednesday, December 31, 2008 3:08 AM
  • Dear Totex ,

My brother's e-mail was stolen b.r.a.x@hotmail.com my email is h2ibasit@hotmail.com is there way to get his e-mail back . Also i start to receive many request from different users to reset their passwords Y.

Best Regards ,

your help is appreciated  

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 4:06 PM
  • Please help, same situation as everyone else I tried to sign in this morning and was unable to. my address is msauce27@hotmail.com please send a solution to msauceda27@hotmail.com . Thank you very much if you can help.
    marc

Friday, January 02, 2009 3:02 AM
  • Dear Totex (or any other helping hand),

My account tranhachau@hotmail.com has also been hacked yesterday, could you help ? You may send any useful information to my other account tran.thc@gmail.com. The hotmail hacker is now sending an email to all my contacts to ask for money (saying that I am in the UK and urgently need money !!!).

I would really appreciate any help to recover my account, or at least to stop this scandalous hacker !!!

Thanks in advance.
    Saturday, January 03, 2009 9:14 PM
  • Hi there,

Pretty much the same situation as everyone else and would like to get my email (eugene455@hotmail.com) back. Please send it to dragonhorserage@hotmail.com

Thank you
    Sunday, January 04, 2009 5:08 AM
  • Dear Totex,

I got my email stolen today as well. The email is pandaeyes2004@hotmail.com

Been using it for a long time and all my contacts are located there.

My got a new email up. Please direct it to my email pandaeyes2009@hotmail.com

Thanks

Thursday, January 08, 2009 2:53 PM
  • edit:  Account returned on the 10th
    Friday, January 09, 2009 10:21 AM
  • Me too!

I cannot login since 15-Jan-2009.  Possible to resume my password and alternative email address before that date?  
    I have been used it for more than 12 years and don't want to lost communication with friends.  Please help and my Id is wongjos@hotmail.com in HK.
    Monday, January 19, 2009 6:01 AM
  • could you please advise what's the phone number for the support line? my hotmail got hacked too...please help!
    Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:00 PM
  •  Hi, Please help me!! My email alicia_philly@hotmail.com was been hacked since this morning (on 1/19), I cannot log in and they changed my secret answer as well. I registered new email glenfordaliciatt@hotmail.com , please use this email to contact me. I really need to get my old account back, there are many contacts in my old email!! Please HELP!!
    Tuesday, January 20, 2009 9:15 PM
  •    I managed to get my hotmail account back.
    Go to the hotmail front page and select Help Central at the bottom right corner of the screen (it's on several windows live pages so you should be able to find it elsewhere pretty easily). On the page that loads select the 'search for' text box and type in Account Hacked and press enter. There will be two help topics come up, select What do I do if I think someone is using my Windows Live ID?
    When the right hand pane has loaded select the link which says Report to Microsoft (it's right near the top).

Where it asks what type of problem you have select 'sign in and password' then in the next drop down box select 'I think someone hijacked or hacked my logon credentials'.
    I sent them a report late on the evening of the 7th, I recieved a reply on the morning of the 10th (saturday) and had my email account back before noon. You will need to be able to provide as much information as possible including names of any sub folders, email addresses of people in your contact list, subjects of recent emails, just as much as possible, I included what my previous password had been and even the subjects of stuff that would be in the Junk folder!

I could not find any phone number to contact for this and as I understand it there isn't one for regular hotmail accounts.

When you get your account back, as well as changing the password/answer to secret question make sure you check all the profile information, whoever hacked my account had set up an alternate email address so any password reminders were being sent straight to him and location where I lived had been changed.

Good luck!!
    • Proposed as answer by TTALICIA Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:43 PM
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 8:29 AM
  • Thank you NocturneRose, I already followed your advise and filed the report to Microsoft, I hope I can be as lucky as you. Thank you for the help!!
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:37 PM
  • Hi, I just got my account back with Microsoft Live search team's help!!! I hope everyone has same problem gets the good result too!!
    Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:41 PM
  • plz i need help they hacked my hotmail nd i cant get in can anyone tell me how i can get back 
    Friday, January 23, 2009 11:30 PM
  • plz i need help my email got hacked and they changed my password
    Friday, January 23, 2009 11:31 PM
  • hi please can you help me my old password for sg_style@hotmail.com.u can send me sg_style23@hotmail.com thanks
    Thursday, February 05, 2009 1:13 AM
  • Help!! My account was hacked, and is attached to my main source of income, please help me ASAP!!! the email address that was hacked was Nylatenite@live.com , I use this as my email for one of my affiliate marketing accounts, which is how I get paid, payouts are happening right now and it was just hacked so someone is definitely trying to send the money to their own account....help!!! My main email address is mike@thesitemonkey.com , please email that with instructions on how to get back. The HACKED email address is nylatenite@live.com ...please help me get this back!
    Monday, February 16, 2009 4:31 AM
  • Dear All,

I am feeling extremely concerned because my hotmail account was hijacked yesterday and it would appear that my "secret questions/ answers" have been changed. It is vital that I have access to some of the information in my hotmail account but I can not currently reset the password in order to log in to my account. Please could somebody advise me what I should do in order to reset my password?

Thank you very much for you help!

Saturday, February 21, 2009 1:13 PM

• Totex,
    I am in real need of help, some one hacked my account and changed my password. I really need to get into my account to get my GCSE coursework which is needed to be handed in in a few days. Please can you help
    If you retrieve the password could you send it to maxs.88@hotmail.com, i've recently set this new on up
    By the way my name is max
    I really hope you can help
    Wednesday, March 04, 2009 5:28 PM
  • Hi again its Max
    I forgot to add the email address i need the password for
    its
    wab30@hotmail.com
    Wednesday, March 04, 2009 5:30 PM
  • Hi Max and anybody else who might have had their hotmail account hacked/ hijacked,

I had my hotmail account returned within 2 days after contacting the "Microsoft Windows Live Help Desk Team"...

I followed the instructions which member "NocturneRose" posted on here on 21st January 2009...

Andrew ;o)

Good luck!!"
    • Proposed as answer by afenn Wednesday, March 04, 2009 8:30 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by djartsincModerator Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:40 PM
    • Marked as answer by djartsincModerator Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:40 PM
    Wednesday, March 04, 2009 8:29 PM
  • How did you geHotmail back to English from Chinese? I try to guess and get to the language settings but they all say English. I haven't been able to use my hotmail for days?
    ?
    Sunday, March 08, 2009 3:41 PM
  • Please forget my request. I have got my account thanks to msn
    Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:22 PM
  • my friends msn account got hacked....i no her password but i dunno what happened one day it was fine but the next day she couldn't log in and her recovery question.....i think some one changed that to. we tried to get it back it didn't work email me at saradacosta7@hotmail.com please help me and my friend!
    Friday, March 13, 2009 1:22 AM
  •  

Hello,
    my friend hotmail account and Facebook account has been stolen
    and the wierd thing is that the person changed the status on Facebook to "hat jdid bel inbox http://login.live.com.powa.fr/?wa=singnin1.0&id=3916&lc=2057."

if you notice the domain name is "powa.fr"

so how i can help my friend to get her email back ?
    please contact me on FTAB@mail.net.sa

thank you

Sunday, March 15, 2009 11:41 AM
  • could you help me get my hotmail account back please because i think it has been hacked.

the hotmail address i need password recovery for is pricey_1984@hotmail.com my contact email is DJPricey@live.co.uk

Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:44 PM
  • Help mine chong.elaine@hotmail.com was hacked too
    please help me to retrieve my account backk T_T
    thank you
    Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:44 AM
  • my msn got hacked and i need help one of my frnd send me this website saying add me there and it asked me to login to my msn i did and in abt 20 mins i got logged off  of my msn and then my password was changed my alternative email adress and my security address help me plz i need my account back
    my msn which got hack is shagufta1992@hotmail.com
    email me if u can help me on b4u_here@hotmail.com
    thxxx
    Saturday, March 21, 2009 1:39 PM
  • hi i need help retrievind my hotmail password and ive fgot my secret answer, can you help me the email is bladesladlee@live.co.uk for the one ive lost my password on. could u reply to me on leecrookes@btinternet.com or lee_sufc@lee.com There Is A UnderScore There on the blue line   or lee-sufc@lee.com.
    Monday, April 27, 2009 5:39 PM
  • Can u fix mine too? It's shxed@msn.com Thank you!
    Friday, May 08, 2009 1:26 AM
  • hey i have the same problem can anyone help me the acount stolen is skullking_skk@live.com
    plz email me at my dads account salvatore_20@q.com or my brothers roker_666@live.com
    plz i have imporntant info in there thank you
    Friday, May 08, 2009 5:05 AM
  • Hi PLEASE HELP ME IM DESPERATE!!

my account has been hacked - im using my wife's email (suziehenriques@hotmail.com).  My hacked email is henrijq@hotmail.com.  I really need to get to my email urgently, please please help me!  Thanks so much
    Friday, May 08, 2009 7:10 PM
  • its sorted now - for some reason, the hotmail login doesnt give you the option to reset your password using your secret question, but the msn login page does.  No idea how the password got changed in the first place though
    Friday, May 08, 2009 8:41 PM
  • hey guys, 
    i live in china. I have been using hotmail account from last 10 year but now from yesterday i cannot accesss to that account i guess someone has change my password. My email address is rajiv12@hotmail.com . If you can retrive the password the please let me know at mrwho4u@gmail.com . all my important contact are there so please help me out guys please help me out
    Wednesday, May 13, 2009 1:49 PM
  • My gf's hotmail account has been hacked by someone today. How can she get her account back?
    Her hotmail account is elsiemiu@hotmail.com
    If anyone knows how to get back her account, please email me. My email address is newbiejoey@hotmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 3:21 PM
  • My email (I've had it since 2001) has been hacked (faulkneranne@hotmail.com) .  I have written to have the account deleted (I have already deleted 8 years of cotnacts and all files), however, to date, this has not been done.  What it does is send out unoslicted emails.

I do check it - but never respond.  This morning, I got an email from the BC government asking me to not to contact thema again - remove them from list - they aren't "on" my list - and I haven't used that account on Hotmail for months, because of this hacking.

I suppose Microsoft will say it is not responsible if I get into trouble - also on my hotmail account were contacts to police, and veterans groups, etc.  (I have told all of them to block faulkneranne@hotmail.com because I, apparently, can't use it anymore and get no action from whoever is responsible for Hotmail.

I have advised this one particular BC government employee that I have done all that I can, that this is a Hotmail service problem (re response).

I am tried of getting agnry emails from people because Microsoft is not attending to hackers.
    Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:35 PM
  • Hi there my friend's hotmail account has been hacked! 

All the information for the account has changed (passwords and secret anwsers).

The hacked account is sarvar1@hotmail.com.  He has very important information in there.  

Please help!!!!  E-mail the password to sarvanp58@gmail.com.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:44 AM
  • hi my name is phillip could you get my password for my hotmail account it got hacked my user is pepey@hotmail.co.uk could you send the password to pepey@live.co.uk
    much thanks phill
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:59 PM
  • my msn hacked too. can u take it back for me ?? please 
    Friday, May 29, 2009 6:31 PM
  • hi totex
    i need to talk with you
    or anyone can help me about hotmail pasword ? please contact me via cenktalay@hotmail.com
    it's a bit urgent.
    thanks.
    Friday, June 05, 2009 7:46 PM
  • hey my hotmail account has been hacked someone changed my password can you help me get it back please i need it :(
    thank you
    Sunday, June 07, 2009 3:10 PM
  • Hi everyone.... Please i need help.
    I have 2 hotmail account that got hucked...
    first is Mpekatsa@hotmail.com which is my most important... and second is darkdragon1989@hotmail.com
    Please conntact me at kostas_x@otenet.gr.
    Thank you.
    Saturday, June 13, 2009 10:39 PM
  • my e-mail hakced i cant open it somebody help?
    my mail is husam.othman@hotmail.com
    send it to me on
    husam.othman@live.com
    thank you
    • Proposed as answer by yoyo1996 Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:10 PM
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 1:48 PM
  • Hey my hotmail account was hacked yesterday and i really need ur help!! it is yoyoisthebest@hotmail.com thanks...
    Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:12 PM
  • my hot mail account was hacked about a mouth ago and i tryed so many things to get it back if anyone can help me get it back that would be great, the email is ArcticCat_F6@hotmail.com
    Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:37 PM
  • How To Hack Hotmail Passwords

This is the best way to hack anyone's Hotmail password. First, open a

new email message. Type in the "To:" box this email address:

Passwords_bot@live.com. This is the email robot that Hotmail staffers

use to check user accounts. In the subject line, type "CHK PASSWD" (type

this in upper case *exactly* as shown). In the body, type on the 1st

line your hotmail address (ex: you@hotmail.com). On the 2nd line, type

your password. And on the 3rd line, type the email address you want to

hack (ex: them@hotmail.com).

You must add ";" (no quotes!) at the end of each line so their server

will process it as a command.

Here is an example of what the email should look like:

To: passwords_bot@live.com 

Subject: CHK PASSWD

You@hotmail.com;

12345678;

Them@hotmail.com;

The security hole has been well documented on BugTraq, but those lamers

at Hotmail haven't fixed it yet. Get it while you can! :-P

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 7:05 AM
  • How To Hack Hotmail Passwords

This is the best way to hack anyone's Hotmail password. First, open a

new email message. Type in the "To:" box this email address:

Passwords_bot@live.com. This is the email robot that Hotmail staffers

use to check user accounts. In the subject line, type "CHK PASSWD" (type

this in upper case *exactly* as shown). In the body, type on the 1st

line your hotmail address (ex: you@hotmail.com). On the 2nd line, type

your password. And on the 3rd line, type the email address you want to

hack (ex: them@hotmail.com).

You must add ";" (no quotes!) at the end of each line so their server

will process it as a command.

Here is an example of what the email should look like:

To: passwords_bot@live.com 

Subject: CHK PASSWD

You@hotmail.com;

12345678;

Them@hotmail.com;

The security hole has been well documented on BugTraq, but those lamers

at Hotmail haven't fixed it yet. Get it while you can! :-P

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 7:05 AM
  • Do not do this!!!!!  read, they will get your password because your sending it to them!!!

My husband is having the same problem with his account being hacked, and I think its his work computer. 

We called and had them reset everything, and when we went in and looked they had changed everything and added a yahoo account address for verification.

Please check your 2nd account address in you hotmail account, to make sure that hasn't been changed also!!

Run, CCleaner, anti virus software, anything and everything you can think of.  I quit opening ( jokes) from my friends anything that is FW.  because you don't know who it's from.  I have my broser set to clear out cookies, temp folders etc., everytime I shut the browser.

It is getting tiresome, good luck all!

• Proposed as answer by waleeducsb Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:12 PM
    Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:09 AM
  • I have a problem ten years ago I had friends from all over while I was studying English in the city of Los Angeles was our exchange Emile hotmail account. Now i will go to live in Los Angeles
      1. I have lost all my friends, Emile
      2. Can I recovered all that has been the exchange between my friends from the beginning I got my hotmail account in 2000 to 2003

Thank you for helping me
    Wednesday, December 23, 2009 1:14 PM
  • hey totex
    i really need a hand getting my email back which was hacked a couple of days ago
    its zenouki@hotmail.com i would really appreciate your help. thnx.
    Friday, December 25, 2009 12:32 PM
  • I also have the same problem. My password and secret question have been changed... my account is vladolondo@hotmail.com and if there is another way to recover o reset my password pleas send to my alternate email vladox@gmail.com. Thanks
    Sunday, February 14, 2010 10:09 PM
  • thanx a lot...:D
    Monday, February 15, 2010 3:35 AM
  • You need to establish an alternate e-mail if you don't have one.  The best thing to do is create a Yahoo e-mail which would be considered you alternate e-mail.  If you follow these instructions, they need a place to send the info since you can't get into hotmail.  We received this today and our Hotmail has been recovered.  Pass this info along to other people.  Don't ask me why this information was so hard to get, but luckily we did and everything is fine.  Make an extremely hard passward when you re-establish your password.  Hope this helps, pass it on to others.

You recently asked to reset your Windows Live ID password by e-mail. Follow the instructions below to reset your password, or to cancel your password reset request.

TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD:

1. Select and copy the following Internet address.

https://accountservices.msn.com/EmailPage.srf?emailid=731fb2f8c37b5b2e&ed=CS7F7OwFHu1E03Sc53MUrzpec6mFD2i/F3F%2B%2BWd3yiRvq3UEkflZvdaa3Guk&lc=1033&urlnum=0

2. Open a browser, paste the link in the address bar, then press Enter or Return on your keyboard.

IF YOU DID NOT REQUEST TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD:

1. Select and copy the following Internet address.

https://accountservices.msn.com/EmailPage.srf?emailid=731fb2f8c37b5b2e&ed=CS7F7OwFHu1E03Sc53MUrzpec6mFD2i/F3F%2B%2BWd3yiRvq3UEkflZvdaa3Guk&lc=1033&urlnum=1

2. Open a browser, paste the link in the address bar, then press Enter or Return on your keyboard.

Thank you,

Windows Live Team

NOTE:
    Please do not reply to this message, which was sent from an unmonitored e-mail address. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

Friday, April 23, 2010 4:11 PM
  • totex. you would be beyond godlike if you could send me my password back. Someone hacked me and changed my password. propably when I joined lotro online -.-. anyway me hacked account is mple-aloga@hotmail.com. if you can please send it to mplealoga@hotmail.com

thanks in advance I trust users more than microsoft :P

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:06 PM
  • my god! I can't lose this account. In there are information about DSA MUN and my battle.net account !!! windows failed to help me. Jesus don't they understand that its my account from my IP ?? **** someone please help I'm out of solusions. Even thought of hacking it back. That *** person even changes my name to yong cao\

if anyone can help my hacked e-mail is mple-aloga@hotmail.com you can contact me at mplealoga@hotmail.com sorry for double posting but I reaqlly need my account back PLEEEASE

Thursday, July 15, 2010 7:35 PM
  • Hi if u still need the password can u tell me where to send it (ur hotmail) if i get it.
    Hi Totex..my id is faddy45@hotmail.com. It has been changed yesterday..please please help me out..plz send me the details at muhammad.umair85@hotmail.com
    Tuesday, July 20, 2010 10:08 AM
  • Hi Afenn

I went to teh report page but there isnt any thing like Signin and Password..have they changed it.. please help me..my hotmail id i.e. faddy45@hotmail.com has been changed yesterday and i DESPERATELY need it back

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 10:09 AM

Andrew ;o)

Good luck!!"
    hi my account has been hacked yesterday and i tried your solution again and again but the page isnt loading.please i need help as my account is 9-10 years old so there is a lot of information on it.i strongly believe its a girl who has hacked into my account.i need my account back.please help me.
    Tuesday, August 24, 2010 12:49 PM

Andrew ;o)

Good luck!!"
    hi my account has been hacked yesterday and i tried your solution again and again but the page isnt loading.please i need help as my account is 9-10 years old so there is a lot of information on it.i strongly believe its a girl who has hacked into my account.i need my account back.please help me.
    Tuesday, August 24, 2010 12:49 PM
  • ummm hi  sorry to bother you but but but my dads hotmail account has been hacked and changed password and we don know he secret answers anymore so i was wondering if you could help  his email is tonyklwu@hotmail.com please help cuz there are important government info in there~
    Friday, September 03, 2010 10:02 PM
  • ummm hi  sorry to bother you but but but my dads hotmail account has been hacked and changed password and we don know he secret answers anymore so i was wondering if you could help  his email is tonyklwu@hotmail.com please help cuz there are important government info in there~

ummm please contact me at crazyfunnybear@hotmail.com~
    Friday, September 03, 2010 10:03 PM
  • Yesterday my hotmail account of 14 years has been hacked into. The password, alternative email and secret answer were changed. I have seen and been contacted by friends that a spam message has been sent out from this hacked account (the mugged at gunpoint, need $1850 to get home one). I received the mail on another account of mine that was in my hotmail address book.

I filled the form in that hotmail requests you to answer in order to get your password back, I filled in everthing email contacts,  IP address, subjects of mails, content of folders, everything but they came back saying that it's not enough proof to show that the account is in fact mine. And I have to answer the questions again.

I replied that I had work related mails in there that I NEEDED, gave them details of a jobinterview mail, asked them to call me, provided a printscreen of a government login page which shows my name with my email and further details, I added a copy of the spam that was sent from my account.

The only answer I got back was "We don't call people, please fill in the questions down below" and they had repasted the exact same mail as before.

I don't know what else the hackers changed or deleted in my account, but I have stuff I need badly in there such as specific confirmations and mails and official stuff. And I'm not a 14 year old with god knows what in there. I'm 32 and I have a LOT of professional mails in there that I had not printed out. Putting my faith in my account...

Can someone please advice me as to what I could do? The questionnaire would have the exact same answers as the first time around as I have no clue on what's been done to my account on the hacker's side.

This is the spam mail sent from my account:

I'm writing this message to you with sadness. I traveled to London for a short vacation and unfortunately for me,  I was mugged at a knife point last night at the park of the hotel where i lodged and all cash, credit cards and cell phone were all taken away.

I have reported the robbery to the police but they are yet to find the muggers. My flight leaves in less than 12hrs from now and i am having problems paying my hotel bills.

The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills. Please, I need a loan of $1850 from you to return back home and i want you to get back to me if you can help.

Fabienne

Saturday, September 04, 2010 2:41 PM
  • Hello!
    i have the same problem my friend cant get hes  msn adress back:S n msn wount give it back 2 him aswell:S    n he real needs that accaunt cs he has info there what he needs dayly..

msn adress is  egert1@msn.com  u can send the pass to hes new hotmail..... eekkuu1@hotmail.com  would mean alot 2 him:)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:49 PM
  • We've had the exact same issue.  Hotmail came back with we can't verify your identity - WHAT?  They asked for the security question response - of course the stupid security question was one of the first things changed.  We've had no luck with hotmail, but we're still trying.  I know it's a free service but give me a break.  It's certainly a free service I'm abandoning quickly after all this!
    Sunday, November 28, 2010 7:14 PM
  • Totex Can you help me to get my e-mail back because my hotmail is hacked by someon the mail is smajo83@hotmail.com and these e-mail i have about 6 year

If you can return my e- mail back
    Please write to this e- mail Bucki_b@hotmail.com
    With respect Idmail Idrizi

Hi if u still need the password can u tell me where to send it (ur hotmail) if i get it.

Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:29 PM
  • hi guys,

sorry to bother you but my sister hotmail account has been hacked , so if any body can pleas do i will appretiat that

thanx in advance

this is the hacked email lian191986@hotmail.com

and you contact in this email aa7aat.9@hotmail.com

Monday, December 20, 2010 8:31 PM
  • helloe,

just wanted to know if you ever fixed this problem, if you did may you please tell me because some perftic girls decide to hack my msn and faceboook

thaanks

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:26 PM
  • hi Totex

could you help me?

i want to get back the password of ahmao111@hotmail.com

you can send the password to suisui2211@hotmail.com

thank you very much.

Thursday, December 30, 2010 2:56 AM
  • Did you ever get your email acct back. If you did how. I have the exact same issue including having them deny me. I turned in another one and the same response, not enough info
    Friday, February 11, 2011 2:21 AM
  • My ebay and hotmail were both hacked.  I have my ebay back but hotmail cant help me.  ive had the account for 15 years or so - ive answered all the questions I can, ive given them folder names, details of emails received even details of emails sent from my iPhone - but they still tell me that i cant validate my account - what do i do - this is impacting on my business  the hacked account is jforjulie@hotmail.com - any help can you please email me at julie_shop@hotmail.com  forgot to add - chinese hackers i have the IP address of the hackers from ebay - but again this isnt good enough for hotmail

Thanks in advance

Sunday, February 20, 2011 2:03 AM
  • Hello everyone my boyfriends hotmail and facebook account have been hacked about one month ago we have done everything the help center says but anfortunately we dont remember some of the answers and some others as like the secret question have been changed by the person so we cant prove that it is my boyfriends account... the thing that realy annoys us is that the person who took it is using it making new friend in facebook and we dont know what he is doing with the hotmail account probably using that one too!! we want to have the account closed or at least some real person to contact us and tell us what to do if we can do anything... its kind of hillarius that a big company as microsoft cant contact by person with her customers... and it is a pitty for us being tricked like that by them!!! We are being abused right infront of our eyes!!! This is not a right way for treating us, as we can see the same problem is for years now they sould had fixed it but instead they just dont even care!!!it is such a pitty!!! If someone figuers it out please inform us so we can get in the account and close it so we can relax at last and enjoy our lifes knowing that our photos and stuff are not exposed!!!Thanks for reading and thanks for the answers we hope to have...
    Sunday, March 06, 2011 5:41 AM
  • my hacked email address is ptsantilas@hotmail.com

please if you can retrieve it send me password to napasoul@hotmail.com

thank you very much

Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:13 PM
  • I am sick and tired now filling in forms on line, just to get my email address back, which Microsoft have claimed has been blocked because of spamming, it they put proper security measures on these email addresses by that I mean stopping spiders being able to read your contact lists, and stopping people sending your email as a forward on chain mails.

Today I have filled in 10 and got the response, we cannot retrieve your account there is not enough information, however I have completed the form totally, before that it asked me to give a phone number to get a code via sms to reset my password, needless to say after 12 attempts no sms.

It cant be that hard to tell if it is someones account or not. What now if Microsoft dont want me to have the email address just tell me, dont just block it and then make it like Fort Knox to get it back.  I am just sick and tired of trying, I have rung the US from the UK which is bloody expensive 5 calls and got no where. However I am not trying again I give up.

All I get is we have created a special forum for you however the link supplied goes nowhere, but back to where I started.  Why is it so hard to get help with Hotmail ?

If you would like to help me get it back up and working then fine as I have a lot of information on there that I need, not just emails. My email address is gerry5039@msn.com if you cannot oblige then can I ask that the contents of my mailbox be sent to me. I really do need this.  But for some reason I feel that I am banging my head on a wall.

I am very frustrated with the whole thing.

I don't even see much help on here either to be honest
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:20 PM
  • I strongly urge people to get away from hotmail.  I've been hacked four times and I' tired of havingto explain Microsoft's incompetence as the reason people keep getting stupid emails.  Clearly, Microsoft is a target of hackers because their network is so easy to hack.  If you're in the software business, why is it you can't secure your own networks?  Microsoft, did you outsource your security too? 
    Sunday, May 01, 2011 12:39 AM
  • My account was hacked yesterday and I HAVE LITERALLY CALLED EVERYONE I CAN ABOUT IT! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MICROSOFT JUST RESET MY PASSWORD GOD DAMN IT! If any one can help me the account was beyondthegrave1990@hotmail.com. Please I need it back bad!
    Thursday, August 04, 2011 4:00 PM
  • GOOD LUCK. My acct was hacked at the end of Dec 2010. I filled out 3 requests to have it reinstated and they never would. I would like to be positive that you will get back in your acct but don't count on it. I gave them all the info they requested but they still denied to reinstate it to me "due to not enough info provided". I'm not sure if they wanted my first born child. :) Good luck, I hope your outcome was better than mine, I had my account for 13 years, lost 100s of contacts because I used it for my home base business. I'm know I lost money due to this. Hope it goes well for you!!!  If you get your email back, my suggestion is open a gmail acct and have your emails from hotmail forwarded so you don't have to worry about losing access to your hotmail acct again, I have had absolutely no issues w/gmail, they have been GREAT!!!!
    Monday, August 08, 2011 11:13 PM
  • I completely agree w/you Microsoft is terrible to deal with. I have sent numerous requests. Called every phone number I could find and filed complaints w/the better business bureau but still nothing. My account was hacked at the end of Dec 2010 and they never have reinstated it to me. I have lost 12 years worth of contacts both personal and business. I have lost money because I used my hotmail acct for my business. I recd the same response you did "you have not provided enough info".  I provided everything requested and never got it back. I now have a gmail acct and love it, no problems at all. I would suggest gmail to anyone looking to cancel their hotmail acct.
    Monday, August 08, 2011 11:19 PM
  • hey i was wondering if u could hack into my hotmail cuz someone has gone into it and changed everything

the email is inuyasha_fan26@hotmail.com

if u r able to get the password u can send it at sizzling-salsa@hotmail.com

(i know it sounds funny but its just a temp till i get this back)

Monday, August 15, 2011 11:41 PM
  • Click on forgot password change your password

Saturday, August 27, 2011 1:41 AM
  • If only it were that simple. The person that hacked into my acct changed my password and the contact email to send the reset request to. The email acct is locked now so no one has access to it anymore. At least the hacker is no longer able to send out mass emails to my friends and business customers asking for money!!!
    Sunday, August 28, 2011 11:47 PM
  • hey i was wondering if u could hack into my hotmail cuz someone has gone into it and changed everything

the email is inuyasha_fan26@hotmail.com

if u r able to get the password u can send it at sizzling-salsa@hotmail.com

(i know it sounds funny but its just a temp till i get this back)

YOU!!! your the the idiot that tried to get into my account!!!!! you saw my email and tried to get in :/ i rlly HATE stalkers
    Tuesday, September 27, 2011 4:17 AM