OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.

none
made account and now its saying it doesnt exist but i try to make an account with that name and it exists

Question

• i have about 3 or 4 accounts and this has never happend. here is the problem again. I try to log in to my account but it says the email or password is wrong but when i go try and change the password, and it tells me the account doesnt exist,so i tryed making another account with the same name but it said it exists already, but i made it for my ps3 account and i need to update my ps3 account by going to my email. when i go to ps3.com and type in that email and password it tells me that is the account email and password and it sent an email to that account with the instructions. so i dont know how to find the account when it is telling me is exists and doesnt exist. can anyone help? if this isnt clear enough email my other account at: runetweek344@hotmail.com
    • Edited by tweek344 Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:10 AM
    Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:09 AM

Answers

OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.