OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.

Windows live messenger wont let me add contacts, why?

Question

• I have jus downloaded the latest version of the messenger and tried adding my old contacts, which i assumed would already just be there but they arent. I tried to add them via their email addresses, to which i get a msg saying that an email has been sent to them as it appears they arent using windows live yet... which i know they already are as i have only chatted to them earlier on the old one which is very frustrating. i have no idea what to do i have searched the site for answers as to why i asked my friend if she recieved any emails and she said she hasnt as of yet.. i have had the same problem in the past so i removed it and now i have tried again for the tenth time and i get the same thing...
    Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:46 AM

All replies

OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.