OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.

Get error when click to burn "this selected disc image file isn't valid"

Question

•  

I mess around with my laptop (Windows 7)

Now, I could burn the windows 8 onto a dvd. When I click format on the dvd, the only options are UDF 1.50, UDF 2.00, UDF 2.01 and UDF 2.50

Everytime I click on the .ios, and click burn, it says 'this selected disc image file isn't valid". I am very sure I selected the right one.

Is the virtual drive affecting it? I use Deamon tool created a virtual drive.

How I can burn the windows 8?
    Saturday, September 17, 2011 4:34 AM

Answers

• Your virtual drive should not be affecting it. Please follow the instructions from the URL below:
    From the download location:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516

How to install the Windows Developer Preview from an ISO image

The Windows Developer Preview is delivered as an .iso image that must be converted into installation media stored on a DVD or a USB flash drive. On Windows 7, the easiest way to convert this file is to use Windows Disc Image Burner. On Windows XP and Windows Vista, a third-party program is required to convert an .iso file into installable media—and DVD burning software often includes this capability.

Note: The .iso file that contains the developer tools requires a large capacity DVD called a DVD-9, as well as a DVD burner that can handle dual-layer (DL) DVDs. Most modern burners should be able to handle this format.

Thanks,

Marilyn

Sunday, September 18, 2011 5:05 PM
OneDrive Developer Center (redirect)

Looking for the Live SDK?

OneDrive logo

The Live SDK 5.6 is now available

Find it on the OneDrive Dev Center, the new place to find samples, documentation, and other resources for integrating OneDrive into your app.
Choose your download

If you're using previous versions of the Live SDK, the Live SDK 5.5 reference is still available.