2012년 6월 12일 화요일 오후 1:12
A Document management system will be implemented by creating 5 document libraries with the following SharePoint out of the box features like:
- Create Folder Structure
- Create Custom View
- Enable Versioning
- Check In / Check Out
- Alert Me
- Restrict the right to create folders
- Content Tagging
how to do this?please help me?
- 편집됨 sudhir muvva 2012년 6월 12일 화요일 오후 1:12
2012년 6월 12일 화요일 오후 1:44
I recommend performing some research using your favorite search engine. These features are well documented.
2012년 6월 12일 화요일 오후 1:47
I would strongly suggest you do a google search on these topics. I am sure you will get a million hits.
These are very common topics and you should find plenty of resources online to help you out.
Anyways here is a starter link:http://www.mysharepointguru.com/collaboration/sharepoint-2010-document-libraries.html
And here are a couple of quick references:
- Enable Versioning - You can set this by navigating to document settings>>advanced settings>>versioning.... Here is a link.
- Check In / Check Out - These options are available to you from the top ribbon. Once you select the document to edit these tabs automatically highlight.
- Alert Me - Again, available from the top ribbon. You can simply click on it and cutomize you email/text alert through the wizard presented to you.
- Content Tagging - Here is a link to get you started on this.
- Restrict the right to create folders - If you want your users to just view content, give them visitor/read access else You would have to tweak your sharepoint permission levels by going to site actions>>site permissions>>permission levels....or create a cutom permission group to suit your needs.