none
Export SharePoint List with Date Filter Web Parts

질문

• Hello everyone,

I have a SharePoint list that is being filtered with 2 Date Filter web parts: one for Start Date and the other for End Date. The problem I have is that whenever I export it to Excel, the spreadsheet does not contain any records. However, when I do it straight from the list without the Date Filter web parts, all the records come up in Excel. I am not sure if this is being done by default, but I would like to know if this is something that could be corrected.

Thanks in advanced.

Fausto Capellan, Jr - SharePoint Admin

2012년 6월 11일 월요일 오후 8:25

답변

• I guess SharePoint doesn't export to Excel certain records filtered by date. Instead, it exports all the items unless a view is already created with the desired filtered dates.

2012년 6월 25일 월요일 오후 7:25

모든 응답

• In SharePoint, the export to excel will export the View without regard to how you may have filtered it in the browser before invoking the function.  This is because the .iqy file passed to excel uses the view GUID for its query.

In order to pass a specific set of data the you have pre-selected, you either have to create the exact query as a view, or use custom code to export selected items in a list, an example of which can be found here: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/400720/SharePoint-2010-Export-selected-items-to-excel

• 답변으로 제안됨 RobertSm 2012년 8월 10일 금요일 오후 7:44
    2012년 6월 11일 월요일 오후 10:10
  • ieDaddy,

Thanks for your reply. While that seems like a good solution, I am trying to go the more traditional route of just doing as much as I can out of the box. One thing that I noticed though is that, even if I filter the list directly, all the items are exported to Excel regardless. However, my only concern is that why nothing gets exported when the list is filtered with the Date Filter web parts.

2012년 6월 12일 화요일 오후 1:46
  • I guess SharePoint doesn't export to Excel certain records filtered by date. Instead, it exports all the items unless a view is already created with the desired filtered dates.

2012년 6월 25일 월요일 오후 7:25