Blog Posts, Papers, Videos, and More! Comprehensive index to web test and load test content

모든 응답

• set sarcasm blasters to 11

this is apparently to hard for people to find...

I don't suppose you could set the text in the title to blinking... or maybe some big flashing yellow arrow icons pointing at this thread?  

Seriously guy that's a great list of info  and I've only started to scrape the surface.. 

2008년 1월 18일 금요일 오후 11:06
  • Good job I found this post, I've been looking for a while so I guess I got hit with Chuck's sarcasm blasters!

Thanks

-AB
    Mobile Phones

2008년 2월 1일 금요일 오전 10:52
  • Hi Friends,

i am new to web test ... can some give me a link which has some samples

thanks

2008년 4월 7일 월요일 오전 7:04
  • Follow the link at the top of the post, there are lots of links in my blog post (start with the getting started links).

Ed.

2008년 4월 24일 목요일 오후 5:34
  • Hello Ed,

I'm looking for something like a Starter Kit for Load and Web tests; I mean a more complex step-by-step guide than the MSDN Library walkthrougs.

Can you please recommend me some spot to look at?

Thanks a lot

2008년 5월 1일 목요일 오전 2:58
  • 2008년 7월 5일 토요일 오후 9:11
  •  rpallares wrote:

Hello Ed,

I'm looking for something like a Starter Kit for Load and Web tests; I mean a more complex step-by-step guide than the MSDN Library walkthrougs.

Can you please recommend me some spot to look at?

Thanks a lot

2008년 7월 29일 화요일 오전 10:28
  • Hi Saravanan,

I have been using Team Suite 2005 for a while and found it very useful in data driven testing and regression as compared to QTP. However, there is still more features to be explore and I am not uncertain whether it is useful for functional testing or not.

Working with Team Suite 2005 has been a great experince, however, with Moderators comments and my own experince, I will suggest you to install Team Suite 2008 since Microsoft Team has done many patches and added many more features in it.

I have posted all my doubts and queries. Please refer it, the moderator have given good feedbacks, solutions and some great blogs which will help you a lot to explore Team Suite 2005.

Just go through all the videos from below site...

http://teamsystemrocks.com/Tutorials/

Regards,

2008년 8월 11일 월요일 오전 5:48
  • Thanks for valuable information

Himanshu Mehta

2012년 11월 8일 목요일 오전 6:47