none
please help me in below Document library scenario?

질문

• A Document management system will be implemented by creating 5 document libraries with the following SharePoint out of the box features like:

• Create Folder Structure
    • Create Custom View
    • Enable Versioning
    • Check In / Check Out
    • Alert Me
    • Restrict the right to create folders
    • Content Tagging

how to do this?please help me?

• 편집됨 sudhir muvva 2012년 6월 12일 화요일 오후 1:12
    2012년 6월 12일 화요일 오후 1:12

답변

• Sudhir

I would strongly suggest you do a google search on these topics. I am sure you will get a million hits.

These are very common topics and you should find plenty of resources online to help you out.

Anyways here is a starter link:http://www.mysharepointguru.com/collaboration/sharepoint-2010-document-libraries.html

And here are a couple of quick references:

• Enable Versioning - You can set this by navigating to document settings>>advanced settings>>versioning.... Here is a link.
    • Check In / Check Out - These options are available to you from the top ribbon. Once you select the document to edit these tabs automatically highlight.
    • Alert Me - Again, available from the top ribbon. You can simply click on it and cutomize you email/text alert through the wizard presented to you.
    • Content Tagging - Here is a link to get you started on this.
    • Restrict the right to create folders - If you want your users to just view content, give them visitor/read access else You would have to tweak  your sharepoint permission levels by going to site actions>>site permissions>>permission levels....or create a cutom permission group to suit your needs.   

2012년 6월 12일 화요일 오후 1:47

모든 응답

• Sudhir,

I recommend performing some research using your favorite search engine.  These features are well documented.

2012년 6월 12일 화요일 오후 1:44
  • Sudhir

I would strongly suggest you do a google search on these topics. I am sure you will get a million hits.

These are very common topics and you should find plenty of resources online to help you out.

Anyways here is a starter link:http://www.mysharepointguru.com/collaboration/sharepoint-2010-document-libraries.html

And here are a couple of quick references:

• Enable Versioning - You can set this by navigating to document settings>>advanced settings>>versioning.... Here is a link.
    • Check In / Check Out - These options are available to you from the top ribbon. Once you select the document to edit these tabs automatically highlight.
    • Alert Me - Again, available from the top ribbon. You can simply click on it and cutomize you email/text alert through the wizard presented to you.
    • Content Tagging - Here is a link to get you started on this.
    • Restrict the right to create folders - If you want your users to just view content, give them visitor/read access else You would have to tweak  your sharepoint permission levels by going to site actions>>site permissions>>permission levels....or create a cutom permission group to suit your needs.   

2012년 6월 12일 화요일 오후 1:47