Can't compile Windows Azure HPC Scheduler Sample Service

질문

• Is this a good place to ask about Windows Azure HPC Scheduler Sample Service?

As I follow the Steps to Configure and Publish the Sample Applications I run into trouble almost immediately.

The solution won't compile and there are errors all over the place. I have installed the prerequisites to the best of my knowledge but the amount of errors in compile makes me doubt.

The solution does not correctly reference among others the following:
    Microsoft.Hpc.Dsc, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=MSIL
    Microsoft.Hpc.Linq, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=MSIL
    Microsoft.Hpc.Scheduler, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=MSIL
    Microsoft.Hpc.Scheduler.Properties, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=MSIL

It appears these resources should be in the GAC but they do not seem to be. The .dlls are available on disk if I go down to the installation of the Windows Azure HPC Scheduler SDK.

Has anyone heard of this problem? Is it just my system which is faulty? Or is something else wrong?

Cheers,

Magnus

Magnus Mårtensson Business Responsible Cloud @ Diversify.se | Blog | @noopman
    2011년 11월 15일 화요일 오후 7:25

모든 응답

• Hi Magnus,

These should indeed be in the GAC. I'm not sure what might have caused this but you might want to review the install instructions. For example some of our installers have required you to run them from an admin shell (I'm at home so I cannot verify this right now).

Ade

Ade
    2011년 11월 16일 수요일 오전 6:59
  • Hi Magnus,

These errors look very much like you haven't installed the HPC Pack client utilities. which is a prerequisite for several of the included sample applications. The client utilities can be downloaded and installed from: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17017

Jeremy

• 답변으로 제안됨 Ade MillerMVP 2012년 1월 9일 월요일 오후 3:06
    2011년 11월 17일 목요일 오후 11:49