none
Are you using TPL Dataflow? We'd love to know!

일반 토론

• Are you using the new System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow.dll library, either from its CTPs or from the .NET 4.5 Developer Preview or Beta?  We'd love to hear about it, and if you have time, what your experiences have been (good or bad).  What kind of solution are you building, and how are you using TPL Dataflow in it?  Has the library helped from a code maintenance perspective?  From a performance perspective?  Are there features you’d like to see added in the future?

Please email me at stoub at microsoft dot com.  We're looking forward to hearing from you.  Thanks in advance!

2012년 3월 7일 수요일 오후 4:09
    소유자

모든 응답

• Hi Steven, I have been a programmer for 20 years  and have always struggled to get to grips with more advanced asynchronous/ thread world of programming. Now TPL dataflow and Async CTP have come along you have made an old school systems designer  much more confident with getting to grips with a technology that's been around for some time. Its simply a great class library. Simply put, I think its excellent feature added to the .net suite. Many thanks !!

Pat

2012년 3월 9일 금요일 오후 5:47
  • Thanks for the response, Pat!
    2012년 3월 10일 토요일 오전 12:40
    소유자
  • Hello!

TPL Dataflow have a really cool idea.

And I start to use it in some my personal and internal projects in my company.

But I meet some limitations (or leacks of knowlage) on it, and really hope that TPL will be expanded and get more flexability.

Thanks for that!

And will wait TPL in next release of .NET :)

2012년 4월 16일 월요일 오전 9:09