none
Workflows - Send email FROM user creating item

질문

• I see where others are asking how to send to the user who created the item.  I need to send the email FROM that user.  I have an equipment reservation calendar.  I currently have it where I get emailed when a reservation is posted.  I need a way to send the email from the user who created it so that I can then send it to our ticketing system. 
    2012년 4월 16일 월요일 오후 4:03

답변

• Hello,

I am afraid that is not possible via SharePoint Designer 2010 or the out-of-the-box workflow templates.  The default setting for the email address that is used as the "From" value is configured in Central Administration in the Outgoing Email settings.  You can look at the following:

1. Visual Studio - Develop your own custom dev workflow
    2. CodePlex.com - See if there is a free solution here
    3. Third party products - Purchase a solution that fulfills your requirements.

Chris Caravajal MCTS SharePoint911 Consulting & Support Services

• 답변으로 표시됨 Pengyu Zhao 2012년 4월 29일 일요일 오전 7:42
    2012년 4월 16일 월요일 오후 4:12

모든 응답

• Hi,

I do not think there is a way so spefiy the user using out of the box SharePoint. I think you would need a coded event handler to create and send the mail.

Luke

2012년 4월 16일 월요일 오후 4:11
  • Hello,

I am afraid that is not possible via SharePoint Designer 2010 or the out-of-the-box workflow templates.  The default setting for the email address that is used as the "From" value is configured in Central Administration in the Outgoing Email settings.  You can look at the following:

1. Visual Studio - Develop your own custom dev workflow
    2. CodePlex.com - See if there is a free solution here
    3. Third party products - Purchase a solution that fulfills your requirements.

Chris Caravajal MCTS SharePoint911 Consulting & Support Services

• 답변으로 표시됨 Pengyu Zhao 2012년 4월 29일 일요일 오전 7:42
    2012년 4월 16일 월요일 오후 4:12