I have a requirement from client that they are looking to link documents to an event (calendar event). We dont want to let them use 'Attach' as it is not versioned controlled and also they don't want to use meeting workspace.
Wondering if anyone have seen a solution to this.
Requirement can be explained with following scenario:
- User click on a button on either display form, edit form or new form of a calendar event
- Button will launch a window that displays all available document libraries
- User browse the documents on available libraries and selects one or multiple document and hit OK/Save
- Now the display form will display the documents which were linked in an earlier step
- When clicking on any link (to document)m it will open a document from their respective library.
Was wondering if any one have any suggestion that can help me with this task.