Team Foundation Server has multiple tools for migrating data from other systems, as well as the TFS Integration Platform which can be used to build tools that connect other systems to TFS. This forum is the place to discuss issues hit during migration, ask questions about building tools, and propose new features for the platform.
TFS Integration Tools March 2011 Release available on Visual Studio Gallery
The latest release of the TFS Integration Tools is available for download from http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/f854dd59-8eeb-4673-8d9a-ae012989bfa2.
List of Partner Tools for migrating/integrating with TFS available
In addition to the TFS Integration Platform and Tool and the VSS Converter available from Microsoft, there are also a good number of third party tools and solutions for migrating from various platforms to TFS. Check out the list at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/bb840033.aspx?ppud=4
New Forum for TFS Migration and Integration
Welcome to the new forum for TFS Migration and Integration. For a long time, we have had no home for questions related to offerings such as the VSS Converter, ClearCase Migration Tool for TFS, as well as general questions about our tools, partners, and service offerings. This forum is intended to be the home for questions related to all of these things.
Something this forum is not intended to support are questions related to upgrading between TFS versions. For those questions, the TFS General (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/tfsgeneral/threads) or TFS Setup (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/tfssetup/threads) forums are your best bets.
TFS Integration Tools – Where does one start?
Willy-Peter Schaub has written the first in a series of blog posts on getting started with the TFS Integration Tools: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/willy-peter_schaub/archive/2011/05/11/tfs-integration-tools-where-does-one-start-part-1.aspx
This first post address the documentation that is available and where to find it.
Filtro e ordinamentoUsa queste opzioni per ridurre l'elenco delle discussioni.
- 134Mohamed (Moe) martedì 21 maggio 2013 18:10
- 270RonSuliteanu giovedì 16 maggio 2013 15:53
- 015grassdan 3 ore 3 minuti fa
When migrating WIT one-way to an new, un-used project, should the ID numbers be different in the destination project?Dave Galvez 8 ore 36 minuti fa
- 286Keith Tuomi mercoledì 15 maggio 2013 22:14
- 020Moital 11 ore 32 minuti fa
- 252Jon Doyle martedì 21 maggio 2013 13:45
- 22668daveh_moldev venerdì 11 novembre 2011 20:29
- 592GiddyUpHorsey giovedì 16 maggio 2013 02:04
- 033MrRocketMonkey martedì 21 maggio 2013 16:43
How do I identify all renamed files or folders in Version Control so migration can be completely unblocked?Dave Galvez martedì 21 maggio 2013 15:23
- 9130Edward Tao venerdì 10 maggio 2013 09:55
- 167Rahman Syed venerdì 17 maggio 2013 01:17
- 3439ISa_MSDN mercoledì 6 marzo 2013 16:40
- 57258Rafael Veronezi mercoledì 6 giugno 2012 19:10
- 166Mat_one venerdì 17 maggio 2013 09:34
- 177ACKH venerdì 17 maggio 2013 09:45
- 5114cpalani giovedì 9 maggio 2013 15:55
- 2110Jerome Boudart giovedì 16 maggio 2013 08:47
- 6208Keith Tuomi giovedì 2 maggio 2013 16:28