Discuss the various SQL Database technologies including Database, Reporting and the Data Synchronization Service
SQL Data Sync - Please provide necessary information when asking questions
If you are using SQL Data Sync and need to ask something related to an issue you maybe encountering, then please add the below details in your post. This helps to look at the logs and help troubleshoot instead of multiple back and forth posts.
Server id: Your server id
Region: Where your Data Sync Server is located/created
Time / Date: Date and time when you encountered the issue
Tracing Id: The tracing id you see in the message in UI
The service maintenance in the US North Central region will be extended till 4/12 US PST
The SQL Data Sync service maintenance impacting sync groups in the US North region has been extended till 4/12 US PST. We had originally intended to complete the service maintenance activity in the region on 4/5 US PST. However, some service jobs could not be started as planned due to external factors. We are now able to restart the remainder of the maintenance jobs. We apologize for the inconvenience.
SQL Data Sync team
SQL Data Sync - service maintenance impacting sync groups in the US North Central region from 3/28 US PST to 4/5 US PST
We will be conducting a service maintenance on the SQL Data Sync service hosting in the US North Central region from 3/28 US PST to 4/5 US PST. Sync groups in the region may encounter intermittent sync interruptions. On premise SQL Data Sync agents may go offline during the service maintenance. In the event of agents going offline, users will need to restart the offline agents after the maintenance period. Agents should be back online after the restart. Sync operations should continue as normal.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This service maintenance will help us to optimize the infrastructure hosting SQL Data Sync thus enabling us to better serve the needs of our customers.
Thank you for your continued interests in SQL Data Sync.
Filtro e ordinamentoUsa queste opzioni per ridurre l'elenco delle discussioni.
- 038Harish Ranganathan 3 ore 47 minuti fa
- 061VAS Reports 8 ore 2 minuti fa
- 12265Carlo Mezzanotte venerdì 10 maggio 2013 10:04
- 064E.Elias 11 ore 12 minuti fa
- 5167thealexdresko lunedì 20 maggio 2013 18:19
- 2248K Dahl mercoledì 8 maggio 2013 21:40
- 1138Corey KamarainenMicrosoft Contingent Stafflunedì 20 maggio 2013 21:55
- 1159Craig-B 23 ore 12 minuti fa
- 2124TChiang domenica 19 maggio 2013 20:07
- 471Deepthi S 19 ore 24 minuti fa
- 381Aaron Sherman martedì 21 maggio 2013 01:13
Sir,After the deploying my app in azure.i cant able to log in to my azure sql.it is showing the error like "Firewall check failed. Cannot open server 'Server name' requested by the login. Client with IP addressshafimzyn 22 ore 31 minuti fa
- 6243Nhell lunedì 13 maggio 2013 23:26
- 1130victoryteam lunedì 20 maggio 2013 08:12
- 2123markwilliamsps lunedì 20 maggio 2013 13:22
- 085mason240 martedì 21 maggio 2013 02:38
- 3163Pengower giovedì 16 maggio 2013 10:32
- 2143Deepthi S venerdì 17 maggio 2013 09:52
- 097Deepthi S lunedì 20 maggio 2013 13:46
- 1176TChiang domenica 19 maggio 2013 19:34