Your place to discuss SQL Server product samples and community projects.
Welcome aboard! Community & Samples Forum Intro
This forum is the place to discuss all things "samplish" in the SQL Server community and samples space, whether it's an "official Microsoft sample" or a community project in CodePlex or Code Gallery. This is *not* the place to discussion specific nuances of T-SQL syntax or wage data modeling methodology wars: there are lots of other forums for those purposes. This one is for questions about samples, community projects and conversations between the collaborators that build them.
Some examples of projects that are open for discussion can be found here: http://www.codeplex.com/SqlServerSamples/ It doesn't have to be listed there to be fair game, but it's a good bet that it is fair game if it's already listed there.
Also, please post your project announcements here when you create a new release or a whole new project. If you're looking for people to work on your project or looking for a project to work on, this would be a good place to do both.
Let us know what's missing, let know what could be better and let us know what we're doing right!
Samples bugs and suggestions.All of the work items for our community projects and product samples are in TFS on CodePlex. If you want to report a bug, suggest a change for an existing sample or suggest a new sample, create a work item in the appropriate project so that our community team (not just Microsoft employees) can vote on them, help us triage and prioritize them.
For example, here's the URL for the work items for AdventureWorks: http://www.codeplex.com/MSFTDBProdSamples/WorkItem/AdvancedList.aspx
How to Use this Forum - Please Read Before PostingMr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributormartedì 2 ottobre 2012 04:49
Welcome to the SQL Server Samples and Community Projects Forum.
This forum is the place to discuss all things "samplish" in the SQL Server community and samples space, whether it's an "official Microsoft sample" or a community project in CodePlex or Code Gallery. This is*not* the place to discussion specific nuances of T-SQL syntax or wage data modeling methodology wars: there are lots of other forums for those purposes. This one is for questions about samples, community projects and conversations between the collaborators that build them.
Some examples of projects that are open for discussion can be found here: http://www.codeplex.com/SqlServerSamples. It doesn't have to be listed there to be fair game, but it's a good bet that it is fair game if it's already listed there.
Below are a few guidelines to help you find your answer quickly and also to help the people who answer the questions, answer yours correctly.
- Is your question about SQL Server Samples and Community Projects . If it's not please locate the correct forum otherwise your question may be moved, closed/locked or deleted.
- Try searching the forum . Search the forum to see if your question has been asked before and answered. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please start a new thread rather than adding to an old one as some people do not see answered questions in their forum views so you may not get the assistance you're looking for.
- Don't be brief . The more information you can give in your question, the better the response will be.
- Check your alerts . You can subscribe to a question so that you can see any update on it (ReferSetting up your alerts below).
- No Spam. Spamming will have your thread deleted and may also result in your account being banned.
- Be polite. You will get better assistance if you're polite to other members so no flaming or trolling. If you persist with flaming or trolling, your accountmay get banned.
- Mark your question answered. If someone answers your question please mark their reply as the answer to your question. You can also mark multiple replies as answers if you think they answered your question. Marking replies not only assists others with similar questions, it also let's people know that you're grateful for their assistance.
Dead thread/Answer policy.
Where possible the moderators will allow sufficient time for the original poster to come back and mark the replies to their questions as answers. The amount of time is at the discretion of the individual moderator but is suggested that it will be declared dead after a week if the original poster does not respond . We will always try to be fair and mark suitable replies as answers.
Setting up your alerts
If you are having trouble receiving alerts on the threads you have created or replied to please see thisthread for troubleshooting advice.
Filtro e ordinamentoUsa queste opzioni per ridurre l'elenco delle discussioni.
- 124357Samuel Lester - MSFTMicrosoft Employeegiovedì 23 agosto 2012 20:44
- 05515Mr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributormercoledì 23 maggio 2012 01:02
- 04939Mr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributormercoledì 23 maggio 2012 01:00
- 05305Mr. WhartyMicrosoft Community Contributormercoledì 23 maggio 2012 00:53
- 0209Kieran Patrick Wood venerdì 17 maggio 2013 21:48
- 2361Damn Yankee NC lunedì 6 maggio 2013 15:33
- 2415Gaurav_anand76 domenica 28 aprile 2013 16:07
- 2360Chazzablanca martedì 23 aprile 2013 15:05
- 3385reudam venerdì 19 aprile 2013 22:42
- 0419bschave2 giovedì 18 aprile 2013 14:27
- 54307HESHAM HEMDAN lunedì 3 dicembre 2012 22:14
Correct AdventureWorks database that is referred to in my Filmaker training Series no longer online?TonyDhoop giovedì 4 aprile 2013 20:12
- 36813joeyboey venerdì 18 settembre 2009 02:11
- 2512509Incredible15 giovedì 1 aprile 2010 18:16
- 1575New2SQL12 martedì 19 marzo 2013 18:40
- 142955shashireddyp giovedì 6 dicembre 2012 11:52
- 3963zarrar venerdì 8 marzo 2013 16:17
- 11495simbusarathi giovedì 21 febbraio 2013 13:35
- 31936rebar kaka mercoledì 9 gennaio 2013 21:40
- 422981KKinKC lunedì 12 luglio 2010 16:51
In BESMGMT database, where can I find a table or a view which displays the total number of licenses present in the BES serversql amateur domenica 10 aprile 2011 04:30
- 67571aryan_wk giovedì 26 agosto 2010 12:58
- 12610Nitkapoor33 venerdì 18 gennaio 2013 19:52
- 12682Nitkapoor33 venerdì 18 gennaio 2013 19:54