giovedì 2 febbraio 2012 02:08
Tutte le risposte
giovedì 2 febbraio 2012 14:38
I have honestly never heard of this happening.
Could you give us a little more information:
1. Check the engine errorlog for any errors or warnings.
2. Check the windows event log for any errors.
3. Were you able to access the instance and not the database or neither?
4. I'm not sure what de-attach is, are you detaching then attaching?
5. Are the database files on a network share or a NAS?
venerdì 24 febbraio 2012 09:08Moderatore
Please post the error messages when you were unable to access the database.
Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
lunedì 12 marzo 2012 18:52
You may have to reconnect from the client software when restarting SS.
SQL Server error log should have entries like:
"Date 3/5/2012 3:09:06 PM
Log SQL Server (Archive #2 - 3/9/2012 11:14:00 AM)
Starting up database 'AdventureWorks'."
Kalman Toth SQL SERVER & BI TRAINING