Solver Foundation is a .NET library for mathematical programming and optimization. Solver Foundation provides powerful libraries for .NET developers seeking to use optimization in their solutions, making it possible for non-experts to define and solve models in their applications.
Mosek connector for Solver Foundation
We are pleased to announce an updated Solver Foundation connector to the popular MOSEK solver. The connector is available as a free download:
The zip file contains a dll and installation instructions. Also consult this blog post for more information. Using the connector requires the installation of the MOSEK solver - visit mosek.com for details.
Solver Foundation 3.1 released
The Future of Microsoft Solver Foundation
As users have pointed out, Microsoft has not been active on the Solver Foundation forums since Nate left. We have been quiet while we have gone through restructuring and planning. Some would say we have been too quiet. We know we have very loyal and enthusiastic users who want to know the future of Solver Foundation. So, here is a long overdue statement about our plans for Solver Foundation.
The current 3.1 release of MSF will be the last release as a standalone install. We are working hard on integrating Microsoft Solver Foundation into a larger analytics framework that will help users build both prescriptive and predictive analytics. We look forward to releasing this new product for your use as soon as we are able to do so. This new product will provide a migration path for current Solver Foundation users and partners.
We would like to continue to keep the current forum open to the community to discuss MSF until the release of the new product. However, Microsoft will be providing limited support of MSF in terms of monitoring the forums and providing bug fixes during this transition time.
We have been responding to email and will continue to do so. If you have feedback on issues/bugs/improvements, we welcome your feedback via email@example.com. Please check back on the forum for future announcements with regards to the new analytics product.
Thanks for your support.
The Solver Foundation Team
Welcome to the Solver Foundation Forum! This is a great place to ask questions about Solver Foundation, talk about how you are using Solver Foundation, and connect with other users. You may also find the following resources helpful:
- MSDN documentation for Solver Foundation.
- Questions and answers on the old MSDN Solver Foundation Forum.
- Solver Foundation Team blog.
Filtro e ordinamentoUsa queste opzioni per ridurre l'elenco delle discussioni.
- 1221Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry lunedì 18 marzo 2013 02:15
- 055MaithiliJ lunedì 20 maggio 2013 05:10
- 059dildeep giovedì 16 maggio 2013 05:32
- 076Nt.Streamline domenica 12 maggio 2013 17:52
- 069albertjit venerdì 10 maggio 2013 07:48
- 0117SARWON lunedì 29 aprile 2013 08:14
- 0101cpmppi mercoledì 24 aprile 2013 17:14
- 0111Cheela lunedì 22 aprile 2013 05:19
- 0126otaconn giovedì 18 aprile 2013 23:36
- 0112gbobj giovedì 18 aprile 2013 14:17
- 0152Cheela venerdì 12 aprile 2013 07:46
- 0218R Janaki Raman giovedì 4 aprile 2013 08:59
- 0145evd75 giovedì 4 aprile 2013 08:11
- 1185David_144 martedì 26 marzo 2013 14:19
- 0172Butaambala venerdì 22 marzo 2013 13:52
- 0215HelloImRi venerdì 22 marzo 2013 10:50
- 3715skybluecodeflier giovedì 31 gennaio 2013 01:24
Solver Foundation Services Solver.Context.FindAllowedValues(List<DecisionBinding> decisions) Response TimeJørgen s Larsen mercoledì 20 marzo 2013 09:20
- 0200AnonymousZXCZXC domenica 17 marzo 2013 21:03
- 0183Cheela martedì 12 marzo 2013 11:24