Discuss and ask questions about the incubation project codenamed 'Axum' -- including usage, performance, feature requests, bugs, general concepts, and more.
Axum for Visual Studio 2010 RTM is here!Artur Laksberg martedì 27 aprile 2010 05:46
I’m pleased to announce that today we’ve released an updated version (0.3) of Axum that works with Visual Studio 2010 RTM. To get it, go to our DevLabs site (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/devlabs/dd795202.aspx) and click on "Download Axum for VS 2010"
Axum Forum Guidelines
Welcome to the Axum community!
If you’ve stumbled across this forum by accident, please stay and read more about the project on our blog. We guarantee you’ll find it interesting!
We’re very pleased to bring you a new and exciting incubation technology designed with safe, productive, and scalable parallel programming in mind. Please use this forum to ask general questions, report bugs, request features, and freely discuss any of the concepts that Axum explores. As an incubation project, Axum feeds off of your feedback and this is the best place to provide it! Lastly, keep in mind that Axum is an incubation project and Microsoft has not committed to shipping it. If you think Axum would be a valuable tool in your developer toolkit, tell us about it! That’s the best way to turn incubation into a shipping product. ;)
If you’re reporting what you think is a bug, please take the following steps:
1) Make sure you have the latest version of Axum installed. You can check your version by opening the Axum Readme file. There’s a shortcut on your start menu! If you don’t have the latest version, install it; it just might have a fix for the issue. New versions will be announced in this forum and on the blog.
2) If you have the latest version installed and still have the same issue, do a preliminary search of the forums to see if the issue (and solution) has already been posted. If no solution has been posted, see if you can provide any additional information to help us take care of the bug.
3) If the issue hasn’t been posted before, create a new post.
4) Please post the version of Axum you are using (again, this is listed in the readme file), any relevant source code, and, finally, the steps to reproduce the error.
The Axum Team
This forum has been archived_06/10th,2012Thank you to everyone who participated in this forum. It has been retired, but
it will remain available as read-only.
Filtro e ordinamentoUsa queste opzioni per ridurre l'elenco delle discussioni.
- 06398Nevin Janzen lunedì 30 aprile 2012 01:59
- 65671Dmitri NesterukMVPlunedì 7 novembre 2011 23:41
- 13206Nevin Janzen venerdì 6 gennaio 2012 22:39
- 68424DonBaechtel domenica 16 maggio 2010 20:04
- 03112Nevin Janzen sabato 7 gennaio 2012 02:25
- 04714Kashif Latif mercoledì 12 ottobre 2011 08:55
- 213398bouhmid86 domenica 1 maggio 2011 18:29
- 08428PremaRamasamy lunedì 11 aprile 2011 03:55
- 110142JaxeLD sabato 29 gennaio 2011 09:59
- 58997Adam Houldsworth venerdì 15 maggio 2009 20:15
- 410438AgileGuy giovedì 21 maggio 2009 10:32
- 310694C Sharp Coder sabato 9 ottobre 2010 15:50
- 07986H Stagni domenica 31 ottobre 2010 23:52
- 07963Jeff.Ferguson domenica 24 ottobre 2010 20:24
- 07872Jeff.Ferguson sabato 23 ottobre 2010 21:19
- 18017alihijazi giovedì 7 ottobre 2010 19:00
- 07898Jeff.Ferguson mercoledì 6 ottobre 2010 00:59
- 18288Antony Woods lunedì 20 settembre 2010 08:14
- 37983Jeff.Ferguson martedì 7 settembre 2010 00:04
- 37788Jeff.Ferguson domenica 12 settembre 2010 22:54