FXCOP for VS2010

Domanda

• When will there be an FXCOP release for VS2010/framework 4.0?

Whilst I am using FXCOP 1.36 with VS2010 Beta2, I look forward to a release of FXCOP specifically targetted at Framework 4.0.
    lunedì 18 gennaio 2010 18:07

Risposte

• We haven't announced the exact release date for the next version of the FxCop standalone for .NET 4.0, but it will likely be not long after the VS2010 RTM.

For future reference, please ask questions of this sort in this forum so that others can benefit from the answer.

Thanks!
    Kevin
    mercoledì 20 gennaio 2010 17:35
    Proprietario

Tutte le risposte

• Hi Tatworth,

Thanks for using MSDN Forum.

The new prduct release date is determined by product team. You may ask this question at their team blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/fxcop/.

Hongye Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact msdnmg @ microsoft.com

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    See what's happening in MSDN forum? Follow us at Twitter.
    martedì 19 gennaio 2010 01:31
    Moderatore
  • Thank you for your reply, however when I went to http://blogs.msdn.com/fxcop/ . and clicked on "ask us a question", it brought me back here!
    martedì 19 gennaio 2010 04:01
  • You can contact directly by: http://blogs.msdn.com/fxcop/contact.aspx

Hongye Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Subscriber Support in Forum
    If you have any feedback on our support, please contact msdnmg @ microsoft.com

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    See what's happening in MSDN forum? Follow us at Twitter.
    mercoledì 20 gennaio 2010 03:07
    Moderatore
  • We haven't announced the exact release date for the next version of the FxCop standalone for .NET 4.0, but it will likely be not long after the VS2010 RTM.

For future reference, please ask questions of this sort in this forum so that others can benefit from the answer.

Thanks!
    Kevin
    mercoledì 20 gennaio 2010 17:35
    Proprietario
  • Glad to hear that a standalone release of FxCop for .NET 4.0 is planned soon.  Thank you for sharing this important information with us on these forums.
    mercoledì 20 gennaio 2010 23:34
  • The latest version of FXCop (v10) is bundled with the install of the latest Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .Net 4, released on 5/19/2010.

Once the SDK is installed you can find the FXCop installer EXE under %programfiles%\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Bin\FXCop (This assumes you kept the default install directory when installing the SDK).

venerdì 27 aprile 2012 13:12
  • I just installed FXCop v10 from Code Analysis Team Blog and there is no FXCop installer.

martedì 16 ottobre 2012 18:11