none
smartscreen filter cannot check this website because The Microsoft online service is unavailable

Pergunta

• IE8 show message in botton bar "smartscreen filter cannot check this website because The Microsoft online service is unavailable" throgh internet is connected as i can access all the web site

When i am using IE8 its showing attention mark is flagged on browser bottom bar
    I am developer of one of web site and on my site i have multiple frame.
    so when i click ok button on page(1) next page(2)will show attention red mark on browser bottom bar
    only when i enter some value in any textbox of that page(1)

when i back to page(1) and does not modified any value in text box it will not show any attention red mark on browser bottom bar on page(2)

I am not facing this type of problem in IE-7
    So can you suggest me how i can slove this problem beacause so many customer using this site and facing the same problem also can you tell me conditions under which IE8 show attention red mark on browser bottom bar by Smart screen filter

quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2010 01:39

Todas as Respostas

• Duplicate of http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/iewebdevelopment/thread/c05c19e0-6849-4fcd-b76b-8818811b5bbb/
    This forum is for writing software that runs in IE. Please read the forum description or the welcome thread before posting.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2010 03:24
  • Duplicate of http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ieextensiondevelopment/thread/490f7dbb-46c4-4298-9e83-32276f6f954b
    This forum is for writing software that runs in IE. Please read the forum description or the welcome thread before posting.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP

Thanks for your useful link. It's very helpful to me.
    sábado, 31 de julho de 2010 10:16
  • Your answer is unhelpful and arrogant
    terça-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2012 04:28
  • The best way to get a ride on this problem is to report your website/ page to Microsoft by using the ‘site reporting tool’ provided by Microsoft and is present in IE7 and above versions.

To report a phishing website follow next steps -

Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.

Go to the phishing website.

Click the Tools button, click Phishing Filter, and then click Report This Website.

Use the webpage that is displayed to report the website.

Follow onscreen instruction and wait… (at least 24 hours as per my experience )

If you are a designer of web site ,make sure you have completed you page designing work because if you made changes and again you started getting the same attention mark you have to repeat the above process once again....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.

sexta-feira, 6 de julho de 2012 16:37
  • The best way to get a ride on this problem is to report your website/ page to Microsoft by using the ‘site reporting tool’ provided by Microsoft and is present in IE7 and above versions.

To report a phishing website follow next steps -

Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.

Go to the phishing website.

Click the Tools button, click Phishing Filter, and then click Report This Website.

Use the webpage that is displayed to report the website.

Follow onscreen instruction and wait… (at least 24 hours as per my experience )

If you are a designer of web site ,make sure you have completed you page designing work because if you made changes and again you started getting the same attention mark you have to repeat the above process once again....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.

sexta-feira, 6 de julho de 2012 16:37