none
problems when playing games on facebook

Question

• a pop up comes at the bottom of the screen all the time that asks if i wish to allow this site and whats the risk. I wish to allow all in facebook as I play games with others but this pop up stops my games and I lose thema nd have to start again. how do i stop this pop up.
    Wednesday, October 19, 2011 11:54 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Don't add Facebook to your trusted zones! Leave it in the Internet Zone as there is a security zone setting preventing navigation between zones of different security zones... Facebook is full of third party contact... Adding FB to the Trusted Zone will cause problems!

If you already have FB in your Restricted Zone and want to leave it there, enable "Enable meta refresh" in the Restricted Sites security zone settings to allow their pages to redirect to their noscript versions of their sites.

Offered solution - Tools>Internet Options, Security tab, click "Reset all zones to default"

For consumer help with IE select the Help>Online Support menu.... and follow the prompts for your Windows and IE versions.

This is a public forum for web developers using MSIE browsers.... you may receive inappropiate/technical advice from the answers here.

Regards.

Rob^_^
    Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:36 PM

All replies