none
IE7 - blue line on screen - computer locked up

Question

• Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide on this problem.  I installed IE7, no problem.  I tried to open Yahoo mail and after opening, I had a small blue line in the middle of the screen and nothing would react to mouse clicks.  The only way out was to end the program in task manager.  Hotmail worked and my home page worked initially.  On a subsequent try, after opening Yahoo mail, the blue line was again present and this time it appeared on my home page screen.(Hotmail still worked)   It looks like something tried to open and then hiccuped.  I've considered the possibility of it being my computer but......all was well BEFORE I installed IE7.  Can this be uninstalled without trashing my OS.  HELP!!
    Tuesday, December 19, 2006 5:23 PM

All replies

• I occasionally get a freeze up, but no blue line. I would ck with Yahoo support or help. Also ck and see if you have the latest version of Yahoo Mail.  Yes you should beable to uninstall it without crashing your OS. Also what version of Windows are you using??  This could also be the cause of your problems if you're using an older Windows OS. Good luck and Merry Christmas -- Ron
    Wednesday, December 20, 2006 4:56 PM
  • Uninstall all of that Yahoo Mail, Toolbar, etc. *** and you should be fine.
    Wednesday, December 20, 2006 11:04 PM