none
Typing Lag in Internet Explorer 9 & 10

General discussion

• Internet Explorer has typing lag in flash games, and it is the only browser that has it. VegasWorld.com on Internet Explorer 10 absolutely lacks.. & it is not the game developers fault.. they have no idea whats wrong. This game performs better on any other browser. The thing is, everytime you type in a message on the game it doesn't register the keys, and it is a FLASH game. I tested this out in Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome. I prefer to use Google Chrome now, and thats probably why a lot of users prefer Chrome and Firefox over IE. I love IE 10 and I wish I could use it to play my flash games, but sadly I can not because it has all these typing issues where it doesnt register what I type in on my keyboard. Below is an image of how typing is in Internet Explorer, and then google chrome.

[I cant post images apparently because my account needs to be verified?]

Thats Internet Explorer, and if you look in the right corner there is a chat window. I typed in "TYPING ON INTERNET EXPLORER" and thats how it came out. Now lets try Google Chrome!

[I cant post images apparently because my account needs to be verified?]

MUCH BETTER... this is why I don't use internet explorer, sadly. I wish I could but if I have to deal with this lag, im not using it.

PLEASE FIX THIS, THANKS.

Sunday, August 11, 2013 1:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Post consumer questions about IE to http://answers.Microsoft.com. (Help>Online Support menu from IE)

the first step in troubleshooting IE issues is to test by running IE in noaddons mode.

this forum is for questions about html, css and scripting for website development.

Regards.

Rob^_^

Sunday, August 11, 2013 4:15 AM