none
Win XP - Downloaded IE8 - Has Error 54 and Not Working

Question

• Downloaded three times. It still isn't working.  When I click on "Help" to check version, it shows error 54, Still version 7, then closes IE.  I can't use IE at all now. Microsoft will not let me download some progs with Mozilla.  HELP!
    Monday, May 09, 2011 9:24 AM

Answers

• Try the IE or system repair forum on answers.microsoft.com. This forum is for help in writing web sites.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, May 09, 2011 5:41 PM

All replies

• Try the IE or system repair forum on answers.microsoft.com. This forum is for help in writing web sites.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Monday, May 09, 2011 5:41 PM
  • Hello!

Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8 making angry.

I`am happy with Downloadmanger in Internet Explorer 9.

When have Windows 7 or Windows Vista use Internet Explorer 9. When have older system need Internet Explorer with a alternative Webbrowser.

Thursday, May 19, 2011 7:35 PM