none
How can get a ShowModalDialog object with mshtml.dll library or other library use c#

Dotaz

• like get a htmlelement in ihtmldocument:

foreach (IHTMLInputElement tempElement in document.getElementsByTagName("input"))
                    {

tempElement.value = DateTime.Now.ToString();

}

and how can i get the ShowModalDialog object in iExplorer;

本来无一物,何处惹尘埃?

24. června 2012 2:48

Odpovědi

• You can display your own win32 dialog with a webbrowser control on it.  showModalDialog does not give you access to elements.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

• Označen jako odpověď ma_shadow 24. června 2012 9:47
    24. června 2012 3:43

Všechny reakce

• showModalDialog is a method of the window object. If you want to invoke the function, use IHTMLWindow2::showModalDialog.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

24. června 2012 3:30
  • ok,if I want invoke the function i can use javascript but i want get a ModalDialog object likt IHTMLPopup or other class who can instance a ModalDialog object;

then I will access the InputElement in the ModalDialog object to set their values;

本来无一物,何处惹尘埃?

24. června 2012 3:39
  • You can display your own win32 dialog with a webbrowser control on it.  showModalDialog does not give you access to elements.

Visual C++ MVP

• Označen jako odpověď ma_shadow 24. června 2012 9:47
    24. června 2012 3:43