none
WebBrowser controls and emulation mode?

Dotaz

• I'm sure that I was setting FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION to 9999 programatically in a test project, but now

(a) I can't find FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION defined in INTERNETFEATURELIST and

(b) CoInternetSetFeatureEnabled seems to be the relevent API but it only takes a BOOL.

Where is the option to change the WebBrowser control emulation mode at runtime?

Note that I don't consider for a moment it can't exist. In this day. With UAC. No one could release a cheesy registry hack that requires administrator access, and uses nothing more secure than the name of an exe, as the only way to get a rendering mode better than IE7 standard mode in a hosted WebBrowser control?

28. června 2012 23:00

Všechny reakce

• Hi ,

I think your issue should be raised in the Internet Explorer Extension Development. I believe they will know more information of this issue than us, and I will move this one to that forum.

Thanks for your understanding,

Best regards,
    Jesse

Jesse Jiang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

29. června 2012 6:23
    Moderátor
  • FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION cannot be changed at runtime, according to EricLaw. 

You can visit connect.microsoft.com/IE to voice your concern. 

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

29. června 2012 13:13