Discuss developing applications that use natural interaction, including ink, gestures, handwriting recognition, and touch.
Welcome!!!Hello and welcome to the "Ink, Multi-Touch, and Other Tablet PC Development" forum.
This is the place where you can post questions, tricks, tips, and other observations about creating applications that specifically take advantage of natural input methods of ink and touch. Whether you are setting up a development environment, integrating handwriting into an existing application, or creating a state-of-the-art multi-touch client application from the ground up, we will strive to ensure that both other members of the developer community as well as product team members from Microsoft are pointing you to the correct resources and helping out where applicable.
Some resources that you should know about immediately:
- The Windows Developer Center on MSDN (http://msdn.microsoft.com/windows) contains pages dedicated to Tablet and Touch Technology. From the home page, click Technologies, and then click Mobile PC.
- In addition, the Windows Developer Center contains resources specific to Tablet and Touch Technology in the Learn page, including How-Do-I videos and MS Learning webcasts.
- The developer center contains a number of hands-on labs dedicated to Tablet and Touch Technology. The labs--written in C++, C#, and Visual Basic .NET--range from getting started to advanced pen data manipulation.
You can find the Tablet and Touch SDK documentation in the MSDN Library:
- All conceptual topics are grouped together under the Tablet PC Development Guide. This includes native and managed conceptual information.
- All of the native reference documentation is located under the Tablet PC COM Library Reference node.
- The reference documentation for managed APIs is located in the following .NET Framework namespaces:
- Microsoft.Ink (general ink functionality)
- Microsoft.Ink.TextInput (Tablet PC Input Panel)
- Microsoft.StylusInput (RealTimeStylus implementation)
- Microsoft.StylusInput.PluginData (Plugin data for RealTimeStylus)
- System.Windows.Ink (WPF implementation)
- System.Windows.Ink.AnalysisCore (base classes for ink analysis in WPF)
- In addition, the System.Windows.Controls namespace contains the InkCanvas and the InkPresenter classes.
This forum is NOT for end-user questions or hardware reviews. It is for questions about developing applications using Tablet and Touch technologies. Questions that are out of scope will be redirected to appropriate forums or newsgroups.
This forum is based on a new Forum 3.0 platform which provides many robust features. To know more about Forum 3.0 new features, view the following video:
Creating Touch Control Frameworks in C++ (PhotoStrip Control Sample)
The following link points to the code gallery sample for the Windows Touch Photostrip sample:
This sample demonstrates how to get past the limitation of only one window receiving WM_TOUCH messages.
Menyaring dan MengurutkanGunakan pilihan ini untuk mempersempit pertanyaan dan daftar diskusi.
- 027mkromb 12 jam 34 menit yang lalu
- 044Becky_Liu 23 Mei 2013 9:21
- 1102Mallets 14 Mei 2013 18:24
- 045payton2010 22 Mei 2013 2:23
- 3146HackerTek 06 Mei 2013 19:03
- 114668Pushkar Apte 10 Nopember 2011 13:04
- 097psankarv 08 Mei 2013 6:19
- 0115payton2010 08 Mei 2013 1:40
- 0107jdart 07 Mei 2013 19:59
- 115248Shane_C 06 Juli 2010 11:06
- 0105lompav 07 Mei 2013 7:48
- 084bustta 07 Mei 2013 7:24
- 0105ATVgal 05 Mei 2013 15:00
- 0105Alto Stratous 04 Mei 2013 12:36
- 0125KathyTheGreat 03 Mei 2013 14:56
- 0144bustta 03 Mei 2013 5:26
- 0134KathyTheGreat 02 Mei 2013 18:51
- 095akram01 01 Mei 2013 21:46
- 0127KathyTheGreat 30 April 2013 18:03
- 1303Michael_Higgins 25 Maret 2013 15:11