13 Maret 2009 3:49I lost the ability to debug the BusinessLogicHandler.cs
I managed to capture the subscriber updates and inserts with the source in prisine state.
I then added ChangeStates.PublisherUpdates and now my breakpoints cant get hit because no symbols are loaded.
What make me really confused is thateven when i change back to the original source, the same problem persist and i cant debug.
Can it be that i need to unload the DLL between source changes or? I am very new to the .net world I'm afraid and would appreciate any help i can get.
- Diedit oleh MagnusTenk 13 Maret 2009 3:51 Removed irrelevant quote
13 Maret 2009 15:02Yes, Magnus, you need to unload and reload the DLL in order for SQL Server to have the same version loaded. That's why your breakpoints are not being hit. The new debug symbols for your DLL don't match what's available to SQL Server.
David Reed - MSFT - Microsoft Certified Architect|SQL Server - http://blogs.msdn.com/reedme/
- Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh David Reed - Glacier Peak 13 Maret 2009 15:02
13 Maret 2009 16:54If I actually had payed attention I would have seen that my problem was that I could not get the Insert and Update-handlers to trigger on Publisher updates in this MergePullSubscription example. The events trigger (and break) correct on Subscriber updates and inserts.
The reason for the "invalid" breakpoints was embarrassing. The DLL was not loaded yet.
- Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh David Reed - Glacier Peak 16 Maret 2009 16:33