Learn, discuss, ask questions about Spec Explorer. Spec Explorer is a model-based testing tool that runs as an add-in to Visual Studio. Please participate freely and help us make the Spec Explorer experience even better!
Brand New Release! Spec Explorer 2010 3.5 now available
Hello! We are delighted to announce the newest version of Spec Explorer 2010, Release 3.5.
This release contains new / enhanced features including:
· Model change detecting: The model change detecting feature detects all model changes and decides if Spec Explorer needs to re-explore the model. For specific machines, if Spec Explorer detects any change in the model code, cord script files, or other inputs, or detects a tool version change, Spec Explorer will start a new exploration; otherwise, Spec Explorer will use existing exploration result files for current exploration viewing, test code generation, and user customized post processing. The UI has been updated to allow you to force Spec Explorer to re-explore the machines. This feature greatly improves the user experience by preventing unneeded lengthy validation and exploration events, which frequently happened in previous versions.
· Multiple machine processing: Now you can select multiple machines in Exploration Manager and explore, generate test code, or perform post processing tasks on them. For multiple machine processing, Spec Explorer generates a summary including all information of the batch-processing.
· Cord context menu: Spec Explorer adds a new context menu item “Go To Definition” in the Cord editor, which enables users to navigate to specific configurations and machines. This is part of an ongoing effort to improve the Cord editing user experience and the general integration of the tool with Visual Studio.
We hope you enjoy this release and look forward to hearing feedback from the Spec Explorer community.
This Forum Has Been Retired
Have your say with the Spec Explorer User Survey!Rob DuWors 06 Mei 2010 21:42Hello Spec Explorers: We seek to gain a better idea of the Spec Explorer community and who is using the tool for what. We aim to bring you the best tool ever and your help will greatly appreciated if you could take a minute to fill in the Spec Explorer User Survey. With thanks, The Spec Explorer Team.
Menyaring dan MengurutkanGunakan pilihan ini untuk mempersempit pertanyaan dan daftar diskusi.
- 1114545Nico KicillofMicrosoft Employee31 Maret 2010 21:07
- 017641Rob DuWors 26 Oktober 2009 4:55
- 11168Johannes-V 22 Nopember 2012 3:29
- 11026Dharma11 27 Nopember 2012 5:06
- 101180Dharma11 07 Nopember 2012 16:07
- 1939uwe81 21 Nopember 2012 9:59
- 21002Dharma11 13 Nopember 2012 15:40
- 55378OneQuestionAtATime 27 Januari 2010 23:44
- 11635g17610 25 September 2012 19:45
- 21532Dev__Null 16 September 2012 17:42
- 85517Xiaoxing Zhu 18 Juni 2010 0:19
- 11588Dong Su 28 Agustus 2012 17:07
- 31362lzh_ing 28 Agustus 2012 15:09
- 01434DonBaechtel 08 September 2012 1:37
- 01506DonBaechtel 08 September 2012 1:35
- 11648DonBaechtel 17 Agustus 2012 14:47
- 11558lzh_ing 21 Agustus 2012 2:41
- 31654Dharma11 18 Agustus 2012 1:30
- 01415Lance from AZ 20 Agustus 2012 16:41
- 31583Dharma11 16 Agustus 2012 15:30
- 66394Anne2009 10 Desember 2009 16:59
- 41850Vivek.Vishal 24 Juli 2012 15:22