Discuss and ask questions about the incubation project codenamed 'Axum' -- including usage, performance, feature requests, bugs, general concepts, and more.
Axum for Visual Studio 2010 RTM is here!Artur Laksberg 27 April 2010 5:46
I’m pleased to announce that today we’ve released an updated version (0.3) of Axum that works with Visual Studio 2010 RTM. To get it, go to our DevLabs site (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/devlabs/dd795202.aspx) and click on "Download Axum for VS 2010"
Axum Forum Guidelines
Welcome to the Axum community!
If you’ve stumbled across this forum by accident, please stay and read more about the project on our blog. We guarantee you’ll find it interesting!
We’re very pleased to bring you a new and exciting incubation technology designed with safe, productive, and scalable parallel programming in mind. Please use this forum to ask general questions, report bugs, request features, and freely discuss any of the concepts that Axum explores. As an incubation project, Axum feeds off of your feedback and this is the best place to provide it! Lastly, keep in mind that Axum is an incubation project and Microsoft has not committed to shipping it. If you think Axum would be a valuable tool in your developer toolkit, tell us about it! That’s the best way to turn incubation into a shipping product. ;)
If you’re reporting what you think is a bug, please take the following steps:
1) Make sure you have the latest version of Axum installed. You can check your version by opening the Axum Readme file. There’s a shortcut on your start menu! If you don’t have the latest version, install it; it just might have a fix for the issue. New versions will be announced in this forum and on the blog.
2) If you have the latest version installed and still have the same issue, do a preliminary search of the forums to see if the issue (and solution) has already been posted. If no solution has been posted, see if you can provide any additional information to help us take care of the bug.
3) If the issue hasn’t been posted before, create a new post.
4) Please post the version of Axum you are using (again, this is listed in the readme file), any relevant source code, and, finally, the steps to reproduce the error.
The Axum Team
This forum has been archived_06/10th,2012Thank you to everyone who participated in this forum. It has been retired, but
it will remain available as read-only.
Menyaring dan MengurutkanGunakan pilihan ini untuk mempersempit pertanyaan dan daftar diskusi.
- 06388Nevin Janzen 30 April 2012 1:59
- 65661Dmitri NesterukMVP07 Nopember 2011 23:41
- 13196Nevin Janzen 06 Januari 2012 22:39
- 68419DonBaechtel 16 Mei 2010 20:04
- 03106Nevin Janzen 07 Januari 2012 2:25
- 04702Kashif Latif 12 Oktober 2011 8:55
- 213390bouhmid86 01 Mei 2011 18:29
- 08418PremaRamasamy 11 April 2011 3:55
- 110136JaxeLD 29 Januari 2011 9:59
- 58991Adam Houldsworth 15 Mei 2009 20:15
- 410433AgileGuy 21 Mei 2009 10:32
- 310686C Sharp Coder 09 Oktober 2010 15:50
- 07978H Stagni 31 Oktober 2010 23:52
- 07959Jeff.Ferguson 24 Oktober 2010 20:24
- 07865Jeff.Ferguson 23 Oktober 2010 21:19
- 18011alihijazi 07 Oktober 2010 19:00
- 07896Jeff.Ferguson 06 Oktober 2010 0:59
- 18281Antony Woods 20 September 2010 8:14
- 37976Jeff.Ferguson 07 September 2010 0:04
- 37779Jeff.Ferguson 12 September 2010 22:54