none
"@smtp".xxxxxx.com when reply to an address @xxxxxx.com - help!!!

כל התגובות

• If you send an email to the american colleague and they reply back then and it happens, seems to indicate an issue on their side either at th client or server.

If say you send an email to any other external recipient and they reply back and you dont get the issue, then it's showing an issue at the Americas side.

Sukh

יום רביעי 25 יולי 2012 14:53
  • Thanks Suck for the answer,

I'm 99% sure that the problem is on the american side.. but why this happen? 

Our collegue uses outlook 2007/2010 as a client...could it be a related bug for the used outlook version?

Is it a Microsoft known problem?I have found nothing around internet...

thanks for support

יום רביעי 25 יולי 2012 15:06
  • Are they using Exchange? Does this happen all the time and always from the same sender? If using Exchange can you see if this sender has a personal contact in outlook for the email address thats it's happening on? If client end maybe their outlook contact is messing up the mailto. If the user has a contact have him delete and try replying back to the old message.

James Chong MCITP | EA | EMA; MCSE | M+, S+ Security+, Project+, ITIL msexchangetips.blogspot.com

• נערך על-ידי Jamestechman יום רביעי 25 יולי 2012 15:15
    יום רביעי 25 יולי 2012 15:15
  • Thanx James for the reply,

They are not using exchange, they are using outlook with an external internet mail account.

The problem happens random.. and not always from the same user.. I will check the mailto of the sender anyway for been sure.

thanx everyone

יום רביעי 25 יולי 2012 15:36
  • hi Angelo,

The first thing i think we should do that we should make sure that the problem is caused by your mail system or outlook. So can you try to use web access or other client to reply message. If other client works fine, only when you use outlook you get the problem, i think you can ask help on outlook forum. But if other client also not work, you should consider the server side problem. Then you should check your mail system.

hope can help you

thanks,

CastinLu

TechNet Community Support

יום חמישי 26 יולי 2012 02:53