jeudi 31 mai 2012 09:00
i have been trying to deploy an application writen in both Silverlight and C# to the windows azure platform, but so far i can't do it, the trick is that i have two projects in one .Web and .sl
the .Web i writen in silverlight and the .Sl is writen in C#, so when adding the windowsazureproject to my existing project, and trying to add a role, through Roles -->add-->Web Role Project in Solution, i only see my .Web project.
does anyone have an idea
P.S: I have already set up the Sql Azure.
Toutes les réponses
jeudi 31 mai 2012 09:21
jeudi 31 mai 2012 09:45
Thank you for reply, can you be more specific about how to do that please ??
as i am new to the windows azure world.
jeudi 31 mai 2012 09:54
jeudi 31 mai 2012 10:28
thank you for your reply,
i have already tried that tutorial, but when i put the application on windows azure and try to connect to it through the url provided it returns blank page : page not found.
(stage and production release )
thank you once again ;)
jeudi 31 mai 2012 10:31
jeudi 31 mai 2012 10:43
i actually did not, i thought you don't need them to deply an application to W.A., what i did is creat packages for the app, and then import them into the windows azure through the files browser.
- Modifié Mohamed.alami jeudi 31 mai 2012 10:46
jeudi 31 mai 2012 10:56
jeudi 31 mai 2012 11:13
checks out that endpoint are well accessable !
the whole problem is that when browsing the provided url, for instance, insteadt of browsing myapp.cloudapp.net
the link changes to
localhost:<port Number>/<page name as it apears on the project>
which means that the string it self has an error, i checked the config files but it seems in order
vendredi 1 juin 2012 02:59Modérateur
Do you mean you visit the httP://myapp.cloudapp.net and then link in address bar changes to localhost address? Looks like a strange problem, would you like to check if there's any code used to access localhost url or local STS? Maybe some original code causes this problem in Silverlight application.
vendredi 1 juin 2012 14:46
Hi Arwind, Quique,
Thank you for your replies, finally i got it solved, the problem was when publishing to the cloud some DLLs were Missing :
In the other hand i had to modify database string provided by the GUI in Windows Azure
Data Source= tcp:serve_rname.database.windows.net;User ID=user@server_name.database.windows.net;Password=password;Initial Catalog=database_namee;Trusted_Connection= false;
also i had to modify the live path of the app in the same file (web.config) and some other paths to http://myapp.cloudapp.net
and everything went just fine
thank you very much for your help
- Marqué comme réponse Mohamed.alami vendredi 1 juin 2012 14:46