mardi 6 mars 2012 16:11
I installed VS2011 Beta and at REstart the Logon read "Your password has expired..."
Some background info:
1.Laptop is used from local Computer store.
2. "USER" was the only user on system.
3. I renamed "USER" to "gvoelcker".
4. I was using SysInternals Autologon to logon.
1. At Restart the "gvoelcker" was th logon name with the pasword **** out and the change New password and Confirm password were blank. I changed the new pword and con pword. then I got "Configuration information could not be read from the domain controller, either because the machine is unavailable or access has been denied."
2. I know all my passords (little ring bound notebook I have had for 15 years).
3. Searched for the "Configuration infor....." text for hours with no luck regarding my situation.
4. Tried "net user administrator myPassword" command successful.
5. net user enter shows "Administrator" and "Guest"
6. Any way to get by the "gvoelcker" logon screen??
7. Also tried "System Repair" and "System Restore"
Hope this makes sence!
All this started with the install of VS 2011 Beta
Thanks for any info
- Déplacé Steve HoagMicrosoft Employee mardi 6 mars 2012 17:45 Not a lightswitch question (From:LightSwitch in Visual Studio 11 Beta)
Toutes les réponses
jeudi 8 mars 2012 08:19Modérateur
Welcome to the MSDN forum.
From your description, it seems that there are something wrong with your user account “gvoelcker”. So if you think you know all your passwords. Please press F8 when launching OS and try to logon to your Administrator User Account in safe mode. Then please try to change your password by:
Control Panel>> All Control Panel Items>> Administrative Tools>>Computer Management>>Local Users and Groups>>Users
Additionally, maybe you should add administrator privilege to your user account. I guess it has been removed due to some unknown reason.
Barry Wang [MSFT]
MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
- Marqué comme réponse Barry WangMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator lundi 12 mars 2012 05:49