lundi 12 mars 2012 10:16
I want set ITSM Number as mandatory field when reason set to "Awaiting TAS Response.
PFA , Could you please guide us here bcoz Reason it default values will come.
Generally we can setup this Field & when condition but State we dnt have when conditions.
- Modifié Lily_WuMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator mardi 13 mars 2012 05:32 make it more readable
Toutes les réponses
mardi 13 mars 2012 06:09Modérateur
Thank you for your post.
According to your description of the issue, I suppose you want ITSM Number field required when Reason is Awaiting TAS Response. If I have misunderstood anything, please free feel to let me know.
You need add Awaiting TAS Response reason to a transition, then set when, required rules for ITSM Number field.
1. Open WIT from Process Editor.
2. Go to Workflow tab.
3. Double click one transition or add a new transition from one state to another state.
4. In Workflow Transition window, select Reasons tab, add new reason "Awaiting TAS Response".
5. Add new field "ITSM Number", set the rule as the following xml code.
<FieldDefinition refname="my.itnum" name="ITSM Number" type="String">
<WHEN field="System.Reason" value="Awaiting TAS Response">
6. Save the WIT, then you will get the WIT like following screen shot.
I hope this information will help resolve this issue.
If anything is unclear, please free feel to let me know.
Lily Wu [MSFT]
MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
- Marqué comme réponse Sreedhar1303 mardi 13 mars 2012 17:25
mardi 13 mars 2012 17:26
Hi Lily Wu,
Thanks for your post, its working now.