mercredi 14 octobre 2009 13:31I'd like to add Holidays to our SharePoint calendar. We are using MOSS 2007 and Outlook 2003. I can't seem to figure out how to import an outlook calender with holidays to SharePoint calendars or how to impost and Excel holiday calendar to SharePoint. I think my best bet is Excel. If you know how to import a holiday calender to SharePoint via Excel, will you provide me step-by-step instructions?
Toutes les réponses
mercredi 14 octobre 2009 14:24
Export your calendar from Outlook using these steps:
- File -> Import and Export
- Select "Export to a file", Next.
- Select "Tab separated values (Windows)", Next
- Select your Calendar, Next
- Select y export file name and folder, Next
- Select Finish
- Click Ok in the Set Date Range" dialog.
Import the file into a new list using these steps:
- Site actions -> Create
- In the "Custom Lists" section, select "Import Spreadsheet"
- Enter a name and description for your list
- Browse to your exported text file.
- Click Import
Excel will start up with a Import dialog.
- In the import dialog, select "Range of cells"
- Click in the "Select range" text box.
- Select the Subject to End Time columns and drag down to all rows you want to import.
(So it will result in something like MyExportedCalendar!$A$1:$E$46 , I had 45 + header rows)
- Click Import.
The data is now imported in to a list.
- Select View and -> Create View.
- Select "Calendar View"
- Enter a name for the View, for example My Calendar View
- In the Time Interval section, select Begin -> Start Date and End -> End Date
- In the Calendar Columns, select Month View Title -> Subject, Week View Title -> Subject and Day View Title -> Subject
- Click Ok.
You now have a Calendar view your imported items.
Hope this helps.
My blog: http://InsomniacGeek.com
- Marqué comme réponse mswanson19 mercredi 14 octobre 2009 15:32
mercredi 14 octobre 2009 15:32This is EXACTLY what I needed. Thanks!
mercredi 27 juin 2012 12:27
This is also exactly what we needed.