dimanche 20 mai 2012 10:42
i have a task list and build a custom workflow througe sharepoint designer,
i set the to in in workflow to who is assignd to but the sharepoint dont send email to him.
when i check email "my emaill in cc" i see that the to is empty.
so what the problem?
Toutes les réponses
lundi 21 mai 2012 07:13
1) Have you configured the smtp server properly? If yes then check the status.
2) Check the history list of your workflow and look for the error you get.
lundi 21 mai 2012 17:18
regarding my qestion the email is sent to the email who are in cc but not send to emails tha in to that is on assiged to faild."the to faild in email wehn recived is empty"
mardi 22 mai 2012 03:36
Can you send email through yahoo or gmail to the user which you have set in "Assigned to Field" ?
1) put "pause for duration" around 5 mins before "send email" step.
2) Put "log to history" step at the start of the workflow and log the email which you have set in "Assigned to field". Veiw the history and see what email you get in history log.
mardi 22 mai 2012 07:47
When you select user from dropdown just make sure you select "Email Address" as return field as.
However just to clarify that you don't have a problem with user account it self. Can you type manually email address to "TO" box and see whether email gets send.
I cannot agree with Amien about putting the pause for 5 min as this is just pointless, similar thing with log history as I understand it sends the email to person in CC box but not in TO box.
mardi 22 mai 2012 09:30
i reslove it. iwas dont put the email address on ad when start using sharepoint.
when user loging the sharepoint get the user profile and creat on site collcetion.
i just delete the exisiting users and run it again it's work fine.
- Marqué comme réponse Entan MingMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator mercredi 23 mai 2012 02:20