vendredi 8 juillet 2011 20:31Propriétaire
This release contains updates made to protocol documents since the last release. The following documents have been added to the document set:
SQL Server Data Portability Documents
[MS-DPAD]: Alert Definition Data Portability Overview
[MS-DPBACPAC]: Data-Tier Application Schema and Data Data Portability Overview
[MS-DPDQS]: Data Quality Services Data Portability Overview
SQL Server File Format Documents
[MS-BACPAC]: Data-Tier Application Schema and Data File (.bacpac) Format Structure Specification
[MS-CONNMGR]: Connection Manager File Format Specification
[MS-DTS]: Data Transformation Services Package File Format Specification
[MS-SSISPARAMS]: Integration Services Project Parameter File Format Structure Specification
The following known issues exist in the February 2011 release:
1. Underscore characters are not always visible in code in the PDF files depending on the magnification selected by the user. Those characters are present in printed versions.
2. Information in a table row may split across two pages.
3. Table borders are not always visible depending upon the magnification selected by the user. Borders are present in printed versions of the PDF.
4. Cross-protocol links are only functional when the PDF files for the protocols are in the same folder.
Note: Links in the PDFs don’t resolve in Adobe Reader 9 because Adobe has changed the default setting for view mode in Adobe Reader 9. To access links, perform the following procedure:
1. In Adobe Reader 9, go to the Edit menu and click Preferences.
2. In the Categories list, click Documents.
3. Under PDF/A View Mode, change the selection from Only for PDF/A documents to Never, and click OK.
Additional details on changing the setting are located on the Adobe help site: