none
History in Datasheet View

Question

• There is a list with text field and following options enabled:

• <label for="onetidAppendOnly">Enhanced rich text (Rich text with pictures, tables, and hyperlinks)</label>
    • <label for="onetidAppendOnly">Append Changes to Existing Text</label> <label for="onetidRichTextFullHtml"></label>

In datasheet view i can see only last editing of this text field.

How can i get all the history there? Like when i open item in the form?

lundi 16 avril 2012 07:32

Réponses

• Hi,

As we know, Append Changes to Existing Text (Multilines of Text) is essentially using sharepont list's version history, where nobody has rights to modify version history of list items. Whenever you are opening your list into Datasheet view, it is showing last modified and it will add new entry if you trying to change/modify same.

So here I would say it is not possible to get all the appended text into Datasheetview.

Still you want to show your all the appended text then using DVWP you can achieve this. By adding below control in your xslt,

<SharePoint:AppendOnlyHistory FieldName="Comments" runat="server" ControlMode="Display" ItemId="{@ID}"/>

For detailed information refer below link,

http://sympmarc.com/2011/02/07/showing-all-versions-of-append-changes-to-existing-text-in-a-data-view-web-part-dvwp/

Hope it helps.

Arpan Shah

lundi 16 avril 2012 08:07

Toutes les réponses