none
Determining CU level of BizTalk 2010 Server

Question

• Is there any reliable way to determine what Cumulative Upgrades have been applied to an instance of BizTalk Server?  I know the latest (as of this writing) is CU5, but how can I determine what CU(s) may have been applied previously and/or how to I confirm CU5 has been applied after the fact?  (BizTalk 2010)

Marvin

mp

mercredi 18 juillet 2012 14:13

Réponses

• Hi,

To find the version of CU installed (or if any CU has been installed at all), you can go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features and from there click on the "View Installed updates" link on the left.

The updates are grouped by the name of the program it updates to, so just look for "Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010". On my machine I could see I have CU4 installed.

HTH,

Francois

• Marqué comme réponse MarvinPerkins mercredi 18 juillet 2012 15:42
    mercredi 18 juillet 2012 15:38

Toutes les réponses

• Actually, CU is the collection of all the current and previous updates. so irrespective of what previous update was applied you need not worry. It contains all the previous update.

Click here to know more about CU.

Shashi

mercredi 18 juillet 2012 15:27
  • Yes, thank you, I understand that.  But how do I determine if CU5 has been applied, for example, so I don't install it again and/or I know the need for each particular instance?

Marvin

mp

mercredi 18 juillet 2012 15:29
  • Hi,

To find the version of CU installed (or if any CU has been installed at all), you can go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features and from there click on the "View Installed updates" link on the left.

The updates are grouped by the name of the program it updates to, so just look for "Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010". On my machine I could see I have CU4 installed.

HTH,

Francois

• Marqué comme réponse MarvinPerkins mercredi 18 juillet 2012 15:42
    mercredi 18 juillet 2012 15:38
  • Thanks, that is exactly what I needed.

mp

mercredi 18 juillet 2012 15:43