none
Concurrent SimulatedLynxL6Arm

Question

• Hi every body.

I  work on simulatedLynxL6Arm and I change it such that this program get position of end effector from another program at another computer(This type of sending & receiving information from one computer to another computer is called teleoperation system) So i define a task method similar RandomeMove method. But I want too run this task in concurrent mode so that when I send X,Y,Z of end effector of robot, this robot achieve to this point. For doing this, I set the time for moving 0.01 sec but moving of robot isn't continuous, because this task in SuccesFailurPort structure. Can I change this structure so that this program concurrent? How?

mercredi 7 mars 2012 14:07

Réponses

• This sounds like an interesting problem, but I don't really understand the question.

Perhaps if you send some code samples it will help me to understand.

Also, there is an arm simulation sample included with RDS4 that demonstrates sending an update message to a joint where the joint then smoothly and continuously moves to achieve that ange.  If you are sending XYZ of the end effector, then I presume you are calculating the necessary joint angles necessary to achieve that position and you should be able to use the same process as demonstrated in the sample.

To run the sample:

1. Click Start->All Programs->Microsoft Developer Studio 4->Visual Simulation Environment 4->KUKA LBR3 Arm
    2. When all services have started (can take a few seconds) there will be a "Dashboard" form (you may have to find it on the task-bar to bring it to the front)
    3. Click "Connect"
    4. Double-Click the "(LBR3Arm)/....) service entry that appears in the Service Directory list.
    5. Double-Click on a joint
    6. Enter a number of degrees in the "Angle" text box
    7. Click "Apply Changes". 

You will see the joint move smoothly to the new angle.  All the code for producing the smooth change in angle is in the sample code.
    Repeat 5,6,7 to move other joints.

I hope this helps,

Gershon

mardi 13 mars 2012 00:33
    Propriétaire