none
Error 0x8007232B Using Office Pro Plus

Question

• I have a similar problem to all the others I've read here but none of the solutions work.  I purchased a computer 7 months ago preloaded with Office and have been using it without any problems until recently (29 days ago).  Now I get a message to Activate it every time I open an Office program and the counter is counting down daily.  I have one day left.  I put in the code, it gets verified OK, I click on Install, it tells me it worked but it doesn't.  I still get the error screen when opening any Office program.  I am Administrator and the only user.  I've tried all the suggestions in the forums such as inputting the code through the CMD commands, etc.  Could this be a virus?
    dimanche 8 juillet 2012 17:24

Réponses

• SKU ID: 6f327760-8c5c-417c-9b61-836a98287e0c

LICENSE NAME: Office 14, OfficeProPlus-KMS_Client edition

LICENSE DESCRIPTION: Office 14, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel

LICENSE STATUS:  ---NOTIFICATIONS---

ERROR CODE: 0xC004F00F

ERROR DESCRIPTION: The Software Licensing Service reported that the hardware ID

binding is beyond the level of tolerance.

Last 5 characters of installed product key: H3GVB

this is telling me that you have a default KMSclient product key installed, and an activation requirement was triggered due to a "hardware change" (or some form of significant change to Windows). Your pc needs to contact a KMShost server to renew its activation. This also suggests that the product key you are entering has not been accepted (although it may be a valid key it's not acceptable to this edition of Office). You may have purchased OfficeProPlus through some employment benefit or educational discount? (ProPlus is not offered legitimately as a preload nor for retail purchase. only via company or educational/academic programs)

I recommend you contact MS activation support by telephone and confirm with them that your product, and product key, are for matching product editions.

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/activation-centers.aspx

Don

mercredi 11 juillet 2012 08:16

Toutes les réponses

• Hi, can you please paste the output from ospp.vbs /dstatus here for us to examine for you?

Don

dimanche 8 juillet 2012 22:19
  • It took me a while to figure out how to do that again, I'm not an IT guy but I think this is what you need:

C:\Windows\system32>cscript "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs"

/dstatusall

Microsoft (R) Windows Script Host Version 5.8

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

---Processing--------------------------

---------------------------------------

SKU ID: 191301d3-a579-428c-b0c7-d7988500f9e3

LICENSE NAME: Office 14, OfficeProPlusAcad-MAK edition

LICENSE DESCRIPTION: Office 14, RETAIL channel

LICENSE STATUS:  ---UNLICENSED---

ERROR CODE: 0xC004F014

ERROR DESCRIPTION: The Software Licensing Service reported that the product key

is not available.

SKU ID: 6f327760-8c5c-417c-9b61-836a98287e0c

SKU ID: fdf3ecb9-b56f-43b2-a9b8-1b48b6bae1a7

LICENSE NAME: Office 14, OfficeProPlus-MAK edition

LICENSE DESCRIPTION: Office 14, RETAIL channel

LICENSE STATUS:  ---UNLICENSED---

ERROR CODE: 0xC004F014

ERROR DESCRIPTION: The Software Licensing Service reported that the product key

is not available.

---Exiting-----------------------------

mardi 10 juillet 2012 20:22
  • SKU ID: 6f327760-8c5c-417c-9b61-836a98287e0c

this is telling me that you have a default KMSclient product key installed, and an activation requirement was triggered due to a "hardware change" (or some form of significant change to Windows). Your pc needs to contact a KMShost server to renew its activation. This also suggests that the product key you are entering has not been accepted (although it may be a valid key it's not acceptable to this edition of Office). You may have purchased OfficeProPlus through some employment benefit or educational discount? (ProPlus is not offered legitimately as a preload nor for retail purchase. only via company or educational/academic programs)

I recommend you contact MS activation support by telephone and confirm with them that your product, and product key, are for matching product editions.

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/activation-centers.aspx

Don

mercredi 11 juillet 2012 08:16