viernes, 04 de mayo de 2007 19:55
We have TFS installed and the TFC (client) works just fine as a snap in to VB2005, we can post bugs, view reports, jump to the portal via IE, etc., even view process guidance via the TFC.
We can not view process guidance via TEAMPLAIN, however, it errors out with the following:
I'm guessing there are pathing issues in that there is no underlying directory structure matching "supporting files/processguidance.htm"
Any ideas why things work OK with TFC (Team Foundation Explorer/client) and not TEAM PLAIN?
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
- Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
- If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
- Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Technical Information (for support personnel)
- Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
- Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.
Todas las respuestas
sábado, 05 de mayo de 2007 10:40
Could you please copy the link, when you hover on the process guidance link on the main page of TeamPlain?
Serkan Inci - MSFT
jueves, 10 de mayo de 2007 11:42
viernes, 11 de mayo de 2007 2:16
I have marked one reply as the answer if you feel this doesn’t match your question you can unmark it freely and post new reply freely. Thanks.
martes, 24 de julio de 2012 9:15
How can I change Process Guidence Link for Existing team project using script.