lunes, 30 de abril de 2012 22:17
Together with my wife we had this crazy idea to build a real-life data warehouse and share it with everyone! Here is a link Building a data warehouse
The challenge we have in day 5 licensing is that we want to use SQL Server 2012, MDS, DQS and PowerView and although Microsoft has very good price we are not able to afford it however we found that we might be able to do that if we become "Microsoft Silver Partner" which has acceptable cost due to other benefits but the question is are we able to do it?
0) It seems we can use software for internal use? I hope we can use it for what we do!
1) Requires two MCPs. Does anyone know if there are specific certifications or just MCPs?
2) Provide three unique customer references. I'm doing my third contract. Are there any budget/length limitations?
3) There are other requirements but first I want to clarify the first two.
Any clarifications will be greatly appreciated!
Todas las respuestas
viernes, 04 de mayo de 2012 14:22
I found two links that clarify qualifications and customer reference
But I still don't know if I qualify for customer reference...It seems I do but I might have to send Microsoft an email. The rest of requirements seems to be achievable but will take longer than I initially thought.
Would be nice to have an option to be Microsoft partner but for very small consulting companies.
http://www.KatieAndEmil.com Microsoft SQL BI related blog & tutorials
- Marcado como respuesta Katie and Emil viernes, 04 de mayo de 2012 14:22