lunes, 06 de agosto de 2012 19:07
out of the box, sharepoint 2010 non-production farm. I am getting this error thrown by the health analyzyer and I am not sure how to find out what it is looking for.[MissingWebPart] WebPart class [8d6034c4-a416-e535-281a-6b714894e1aa] is
referenced  times in the database
[SharePoint_AdminContent_750a58ed-ac62-494c-994b-8094b9377344], but is not
installed on the current farm. Please install any feature/solution which
contains this web part. One or more web parts are referenced in the database
[SharePoint_AdminContent_750a58ed-ac62-494c-994b-8094b9377344], but are not
installed on the current farm. Please install any feature or solution which
contains these web parts.
Todas las respuestas
lunes, 06 de agosto de 2012 21:43
This will help you to identify the location of orphan web parts and features.
lunes, 06 de agosto de 2012 21:48
This is really a non issue most of the time, I have never seen it but I have see issues like it. and occurs due to the health depency rule. When the APP server is locked for running timer jobs, it reports all the missing server side dependencies about all other web applications’ content databases, since APP server does not host those web apps and when the WFE server is locked for running timer jobs, it reports all the missing server side dependencies about Central Administration site’s content database, since WFE server does not host SharePoint Central Admin site.
If you browse the search administration pages and then run the Health Analyser rule again the error disappears.
The first resolution is to:
- Navigate to SharePoint Central Administration Page
- Click General Application Settings on left hand side Quick Launch bar
- Under Search, click Farm-Wide Search Administration to open farm wide search administration page.
- Now, under Search Service Application click Search Service Application
- Now restart the server by executing iisreset -noforce command on command prompt.
- Thats it! You have solved the issue
- Go back to SharePoint Central Administration Page and click on View these issue link, if it is available.
- You will notice that at least the above mentioned error has been removed.
If above steps dont work, Some people say you have to open the following pages..
As you can tell this is generaslly a non-issue and can be ignored.
- Marcado como respuesta DAH69 miércoles, 08 de agosto de 2012 14:13
miércoles, 08 de agosto de 2012 14:13
I believe that worked Ivan. thanks