sábado, 16 de junio de 2012 9:07
I have a sharepoint 2010 production environment "SQLSErver, WFE & Domain Controller" in office and ditto virtual environment at home (3 machines)...ive taken the back up of sharepoint 2010 content database from office and created new web application and mount it. Working fine when i access my portal.
When I log in through SharePoint 2010 Designer with my credentials I cannot check-in/check-out the master page as it shows "SHAREPOINT\system" in modified by column. Since SID's of domain has changed (i know) and have rights of FULL control on the whole portal as i can edit page...how can I take the ownership of this master page and do my check-in and check-outs to make changes. Getting the following error when I try to check-in or modify.
The file "_catalogs/masterpage/myportal.master" is not checked out.
In Designer I get
Server Error: the file "http://myportal.myorg.com/_catalogs/masterpage/myportal.master" is checked out for editing by (unknown)
How to resolve this issue.
Todas las respuestas
sábado, 16 de junio de 2012 18:11
can you please take a look at your Alternate Access Mappings in Central admin and make sure that the url you try to connect to is there.
Microsoft Community Contributor, Member of Microsoft Extended Expert Team, MCT, MCTS/MCPD SharePoint 2007/2010, SQL MCDBA, MCSE
Blog: SharePoint By Bugday
Twitter: Follow me on Twitter
Technet: My Ask The Expert Area On Technet
Founder of SharePoint Forum
- Marcado como respuesta Rock Wang– MSFT viernes, 29 de junio de 2012 8:38
miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012 13:40
Here is what you need to do in order to be able to fix the issue:
1. Find out about both UserIDs(UserID before and after migration)
2. Connect to your SQL database server
3. Crack open the corresponding database for your web app.
4. Run queries below to search for checked out items relevant to the previous creator/whom the files were previously checked out to, in the "ALLDOCS" table.
SELECT * FROM [AllDocs] WHERE [CheckoutUserId] = 'Previous User ID'
SELECT * FROM [AllDocs] WHERE [LTCheckoutUserId] = 'Previous User ID'
5. Update/Replace previous CheckoutUserId and LTCheckoutUserId column values with the new UserID in your new invironment by running these two lines:
UPDATE [AllDocs] SET [LTCheckoutUserId] = 'New UserID' WHERE [LTCheckoutUserId] = 'Old UserID'
UPDATE [AllDocs] SET [CheckoutUserId] = 'New UserID' WHERE [CheckoutUserId] = 'Old UserID'
at this point you should be able to check in or discard check out.
- Editado Amir Kayvan miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012 13:41
sábado, 28 de julio de 2012 23:51user id's are in integer format not domain\userid ..how do i get the id against the domain user.