none
Addresses for this application have not yet been fetched

Pregunta

• My install is on a set of SP servers with the December 2011 CU installed.

I am unable to connect to the Topology service and so none of my service application proxies can connect. All trusts and permissions are marked appropriately (including in the App Discovery & Load Balancer service on the publishing farm). All services are published.

If I run the Receive-SPServiceApplicationConnectionInfo command on the consuming farm using the publishing farm topology URL, I get an ObjectNullReferenceException. However, I can navigate via browser to the topology service url (of course, I get the IE certificate invalid error, but that is expected).

I am unable to create a service proxy via the UI--I suppose this is because the topology service is used to determine what URI is used for what service application type. I am able to create the service proxy via powershell (I have to select the appropriate type to add the new proxy in advance, so, this makes sense).

So, if I could only figure out how to troubleshoot the topology service, I think I'd be in better territory.

Suman Chakrabarti [MSFT]

sábado, 14 de abril de 2012 2:38

Respuestas

Todas las respuestas