VB2010 Configuration Manager

Pregunta

• I added a new application recently and I find there is no Configuration Manager.  I went to Tools-->Settings and checked Expert Settings, but Configuration Manager does not show up in the Build Menu. It only shows Build Project and Publish Project.  I also tried to add Configuration Manager to the tool bar - it was added, but it is grayed out.  I've surfed the Configuration Manager topic on other forums but they seem to be discussing implementation of a configuration manager IN an application.  I'm trying to get the compiler Configuration Manager to show up.  By the way, all of my 8 other VB 2010 Express projects have a Configuration Manager option in the build menu.  However, none of those 8 projects were started as a new application in VB2010 - they were all conversions of old VB6 applications (first converted with VB2008, and then with VB2010).

Thanks

ftbrady

martes, 13 de marzo de 2012 22:41

Respuestas

• under Tools >> Options >> Projects and Solutions >> General, is the Show Advanced Build Configurations checkbox checked?
    • Propuesto como respuesta jwavila miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012 0:57
    • Marcado como respuesta ftbrady miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012 1:02
    martes, 13 de marzo de 2012 23:40

Todas las respuestas

• under Tools >> Options >> Projects and Solutions >> General, is the Show Advanced Build Configurations checkbox checked?
    • Propuesto como respuesta jwavila miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012 0:57
    • Marcado como respuesta ftbrady miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012 1:02
    martes, 13 de marzo de 2012 23:40
  • WHOA!

That was it - I would never have figured that out - I've been stymied for weeks.

Thank you so much jwavila!

ftbrady

martes, 13 de marzo de 2012 23:53
  • good, glad you can move on with your project

please mark this thread as Answered to close it and so others can find a solution to the same problem

miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2012 0:59