none
Uploading CCD

Pregunta

• I haven't worked on this in months. I downloaded the CCD I had uploaded to HV a few months back and was having trouble parsing it (See: 'Read node with attributes'). Out of curiosity, I tried to upload it again, just to make sure that code was working. So uploaded the same file I just downloaded only now I get an error...

"Invalid xml for thing. The 'urn:astm-org:CCR:thing' element is not declared. -- The 'urn:astm-org:CCR:thing' element is not declared."

Original line in the file

<ContinuityOfCareRecord xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="urn:astm-org:CCR">

I deleted everything except for <ContinuityOfCareRecord> and I get the exact same error. Needless to say, I'm confused.

This is the same line that gives me parsing errors.

Greg

viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010 23:05

Respuestas

•  

This issue is resolved through email communication. Summary of the issue mentioned below.

Partner is not unzipped the HealthVaultDLLSource in the HelathVault SDK installation folder "C:\Program Files\Microsoft HealthVault\SDK\Source"

The sample CCR files were uploaded are seems to be wrong and suggested the CCR sample file from HealthVault SDK installation folder.

Regards,

Madan Kamuju

jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010 7:34

Todas las respuestas

• Hello Grex,

Could you please confirm me whether you would like to upload CCD or CCR documents because the sample xml you mentioned in the post shows that you are trying to upload CCR documents but your queries pointing to CCD documents. 

I was not able to repro the issue with both CCD and CCR documents by down loading the old documents(CCD and CCR ) and tries to upload to HV. You can find the sample Xml files of (ExampleCCD.xml and ExampleCCR.xml) in your machines HealthVault SDK installation folder location (C:\Program Files\Microsoft HealthVault\SDK\DotNet\WebSamples\ccr_ccd_example\website) .

If possible could you please share your sample XML file you tried to upload to HealthVault. You can send sample XML file to my email Id v-madank@microsoft.com

Hope this helps, Please let me know if you face any issues.

Regards,

Madan Kamuju

lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010 11:23
  • Mandan,

Yes, my confusion is more sever than I thought. Ultimately, I think I want to use a CCD. Honestly, I'm unsure as to what the difference is between a CCD and a CCR. After reading some over the weekend, it seems they are basically the same thing except that the CCD schematic has been codified by the HL7 board.

I was using the CCR GUID in my code (Guid("1e1ccbfc-a55d-4d91-8940-fa2fbf73c195")), and you indicated I am uploading a CCR (I've emailed you the file). On Saturday, I was able to upload the file to HV by stripping off all of the "thing" code at the top of the file and making it so that the <ContinuityOfCareRecord> is the first line and </ContinuityOfCareRecord> is the last line.

I have since been able to upload my original file with changes and download the file with those changes. The issues still is that I can not parse the XML tree with the added data in the <ContinuityOfCareRecord> node header. I guess I could programmatically strip that out prior to parsing the tree.

<ContinuityOfCareRecord xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="urn:astm-org:CCR">

Of course, now VS 2008 is giving me an error that says, "There is no source code available for the current location" every time I try to debug the code. The code runs, but I can not step through it to debug it. As is usually the case with these kinds of errors, I find 10 links with 10 different solutions and none of them help me {Sigh!!!!}. Until I figure out what is causing this, I will need to put the CCD/CCR debate on hold.

Thank you for pointing me to the CCD and CCR examples.

Greg

lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010 16:31
  • Hello,

I am handling this thread through email communication and i will update complete resolution once the issue gets resolved.

Regards,

Madan Kamuju

lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010 17:30
  •  

This issue is resolved through email communication. Summary of the issue mentioned below.

Partner is not unzipped the HealthVaultDLLSource in the HelathVault SDK installation folder "C:\Program Files\Microsoft HealthVault\SDK\Source"

The sample CCR files were uploaded are seems to be wrong and suggested the CCR sample file from HealthVault SDK installation folder.

Regards,

Madan Kamuju

jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010 7:34